Which archetype RPG class would you be in real life?

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Well I have the height of a warrior(190cm) but the weight of a leaf (65kg), and I'm deceptively unfit. I'm averse to lieing and subterfuge, though I do like exploring and am kindof lithe. So perhaps a kindof Scout? Of course I could also try something magic related... Well, I'm study AI so AI -> Artificial Life -> Necromancer?

So yep, Scout or Summoner/Necromancer. :D

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Arcane Trickster. I'll stab you in the back from 30' away and then fireball your confused ass into smithereens.

nerd51075

Jul 18, 2009
I would probably be a wizard. While I am stronger and more agile than most people that I know, my intelligence is my defining trait. I see myself as a pyromancer, specifically, due to my confident nature, coupled with my tendency to berserk when angry.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
Probably a massive coward. Is Massive Coward not an option? No? Oh well then. I guess I would be cliched NPC #571, y'know the guy you meet in the first village who needs x amount of monster y body parts (wolf skins or whatever), but is too afraid to go himself? That'd be me. I'll even pay a misserable amount of coin and maybe some XP for bringing me extra wolf skin back.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Warrior.
I'm almost two meters tall with a muscular build(though I'm rather chubbyesque these days). Guess I fit the bill perfectly.
Rogue is out of the question at least.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Not enough muscle mass for a warrior, too tall for a rogue (unless ranger is a valid sub genre of rogues) so mage.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
I'd probably be some sort of NPC unable to take care of my own problems. You know the type.
If not, I'd be a bard. Musicianship is the only skill I have that could actually be somewhat plausible in a cookie cutter fantasy setting.
I doubt they'd care about my gaming prowess (I'm terrible at most games) or my motorcycle license. =(

bernardblack

Apr 24, 2012
I'm pretty academic and love to read, so I would probably be a cleric. But I can also be pretty sneaky, so I suppose Rogue could be an option as well.

Perhaps a Rogue Cleric. Maybe that could work...

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
I'd end up being a town guard or sellsword since I'm 6'3 with a bulky frame. I suppose I'd sign up to guard Whiterun since I love the countryside. My gear of choice would be a Sword n' Board since I'm more of a defensive fighter in real life.

I also have to add I prefer the medieval system of getting a job better. You'd apprentice under someone for a few years and learn how to perform your duties. Even if you're not wealthy enough to become an apprentice to a wealthy position, you could still live a poor but sustainable life as a farmer. Or just grab a sword and join the Crusades if you're willing to risk a brutal death for a large amount of treasure. These days, you need to dump thousands of dollars into a college for just one degree, then send out job applications everywhere in the hopes that somebody is hiring (Hint: They're not).

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
I would love to be something of a mix between a bard and a cleric... In lieu of a lute and sword I would weave tales and use more spiritual magic. A Missionary or Minstrel I guess?

I feel like above suits me best to be honest but if I had to go for a more generic I suppose a mage. While I'm not the smartest person I do have a pretty good memory and dedication to things I want to do I could spend the time learning the spells.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Lethos said:
Which class would you want to be?
Which class would you be best suited for?
Custom class on both accounts. I am a warrior with the ability to sneak. Imagine the carnage... Start with a backstab ambush and roll right into tanking... Also, lawful good with chaotic good tendencies. Figure that one out.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Lethos said:
<-- Note my badges. According to the JRPG Personality Quiz, I'm the pair of tits. I mean sex symbol. :p

On actual classes, probably some sort of mind-fuckery caster. Confusion, Charm, Befuddle, Distraction, Fascinate, and possibly buff spells of some sort. Something bardish.

So yeah, sex symbol. :p

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Warrior. 100%. I'm muscular, strong, a bit "fiery," stoical, have a very strong sense of justice and... yeah, it's just me to a tee.

A real, full plate armour warrior though. None of your chain mail bikini bullshit :p

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
As long as I get to run around in a chain mail bikini I'm good...er, I mean a big tough warrior type with lots of muscles and a huge sword... yeah...
>_>
<_<

Anyway, I'd probably be an NPC alchemist or a druid.

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
I have the build for a rouge, but based on my personality and interests I'm more fit for a mage,