Which company do you feel cares the most about their fans?

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
I am going to have to go with Konami. Very rarely do they ever make games that are of a bad quality. I would include Square-Enix to this list, however their president's comment over the whole FF7 remake thing kind of irked me. Not to mention I feel that their recent games are nowhere near as innovative as they have been.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Valve guys. They offer free updates of a good quality for TF2. And that's only tip of the iceberg.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Bungie, they talk and listen to their community when they ask questions and they give answers. So often their choices in design and balancing had the players enjoyment as the top priority and they worked to make their games as fun and balanced as possible. They've made a lot of upgrades and as I said they really connect with their fanbase.
That's why I like Bungie.

Jul 9, 2008
Kollega said:
Valve guys. They offer free updates of a good quality for TF2. And that's only tip of the iceberg.
Vrex360 said:
Bungie, they talk and listen to their community when they ask questions and they give answers. So often their choices in design and balancing had the players enjoyment as the top priority and they worked to make their games as fun and balanced as possible. They've made a lot of upgrades and as I said they really connect with their fanbase.
Both of you beat me to it. Those companies are both great to their fans.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Vrex360 said:
They also insult the stupid fans. Hooray!

On topic: I think Bungie and Valve care a lot about their fans.

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
GonzoGamer said:
Don't fool yourself.
They're all out for money: as much as they can grab.
This. All companies are in the business of making money.

This discussion looks like it's destined to end in a flame war.

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
As stated above, Valve and Bungie are both pretty awesome in their ability to actually listen to what the consumer says, and apply it to their games.

LaBambaMan

Jul 13, 2009
Stardock. They see what the fans want in a game/expansion, and they deliver. After GalCiv2 game out we asked about a more RTS styled game, a few years later we got the glory that was Sins of a Solar Empire.

mariosuperlative

Aug 24, 2009
GonzoGamer said:
Don't fool yourself.
This.

So many people are under the illusion that companies want to please, that they want to give gamers quality experiences. But they don't. You only have to look at the third party crap churned out on the Wii to understand this. Companies use whatever methods they can to get people buying their games, whether the game is good or bad. I'd imagine there are several people who do care about gamers, but companies as a whole don't.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Valve does a pretty good job I think. I actually like what they have to say about the state of their products 90% of the time.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
I loved Game Informer for calling out whiney man-children for bitching about L4D2, I know they don't make games, but still, it made me happy.

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Arrers said:
GonzoGamer said:
Don't fool yourself.
This. All companies are in the business of making money.

This discussion looks like it's destined to end in a flame war.
Actually no-ones said anything flame-worthy yet, but now that I've said it....

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I'd have to say Valve. and Bungie.
but both have already been said.
Valve seems to really care about its customers.
I suppose bungie takes an active role aswell...

Freakydemon

Aug 7, 2009
I would say Blizzard untill they released the next expasnion for WoW, totally fucking it up...

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Since I am a regular TF2 player and Valve fanboy (Shame on me) my obvious choice are Valve. They update TF2 a lot, they give ridicuolus low weekend bargains and help you solve your problems (like censored TF2).

jonnopon3000

Feb 25, 2009
Kollega said:
Valve seconded.
By the fanboy of valve

They create such good games, and all the sequels include none of the crap from previous games and improve on all the awesome.

I <3 Valve