Which fictional character would you like to meet the most?

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Some of mine, of course, but barring that, hmmm...

I think...Q.

For, not only is it possible for such an entity to just pop in from the aether and suggest a nice place to eat, but he'd be fun and engaging. Of course, I would have to apologize for the time period that I'm living in, considering Trump and all, but at least we could take the piss out of him like there's no tomorrow...because there could be.
Oh, stealing this. I recently watched a Q episode, where a seemingly human girl finds she has Q powers. I love Picard, but while I get his hate of Q, I think multiple times he lets that cloud his reason. I am just glad that episode ended alright, cause like...if I had Q powers, Id use the fuck out of them.

I bet I could reason with Q far better than Picard, cause for some reason they like to push this idea that Q's powers are inherently evil or an abuse, yet Picard is so willing to abuse Troi's powers.

So Im stealing your answer, Q.

Mechamorph

Dec 7, 2008
I would go for Lord Havelock Vetinari from Discworld. Our dinner conversation would take the form of me explaining and showing him the state of our world and then asking his advice. After dinner activities would be me frantically writing all that shit down. If anyone can figure out how to fix our structural problems, it would be him.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Caramel Frappe said:
Besides, who said she had to be my girlfriend?

Undyne is a lesbian.
This is one fictional character, not their whole underground party posse. Her girlfriend is still fictional. A toughie like her sure can take up a bisexual challenge.

Eh, who am I arguing for again... Or against.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I'd really like to meet Bill (my avatar) Just to tell him life will be ok.
He'd probably tell me that though.

Man "It's such a beautiful day" is good.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Rias Gremory highschool DXD (dont judge me damit!) not only is she hot but she's intelligent, caring and can make me a demon, whats not to like:)

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Waldo Butters from the Dresden Files. I feel I would enjoy hanging out with that guy a lot.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Happyninja42 said:
Waldo Butters from the Dresden Files. I feel I would enjoy hanging out with that guy a lot.
You want to see the one-man band, don't you?

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Mechamorph said:
If anyone can figure out how to fix our structural problems, it would be him.
There's already a clear answer to this, but I don't think you're gonna like it. The answer is boring for most people.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
WWE's Bayley. Not the actual person, but the character she portrays on TV. Just to be able to shoot the shit about wrestling.

Beyond that... I dunno... Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia? She'd be fun to hang around with.

It's a lot of.... like I never want to meet famous people, because it's like what do I actually say to them? You gotta think of people you'd actually want to hang out with.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
I have a few options, pick one:

Akira Kurusu (Persona 5), if only so I can blow his brains out and leave him with the bill.

2B (Nier: Automata), if only so I could talk to a futuristic android bent on protecting a species that she's never met and introduce her to that same species and see how she responds. I imagine she's have a lot of questions and I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Adam (Nier: Automata), because I know he has a lot of questions and I'd like to answer them.

Palutena (Kid Icarus: Uprising), because she seems like she'd be a wonderful conversationalist.

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
Racter (Shadowrun: Hong Kong) Russian historian, lover of slavic folklore, engineer, transhumanist, sociopath. One of the best characters in the series and It would be a pure pleasure just to get a few more minutes of dialogue out of him. Maybe he can give me some insight about where my country is heading and should I invest into bionics and bitcoin or not.

Hera from Greek mythology seems like a fun chat. The primordial yandera, in a sense. I would appreciate not upsetting her and letting her turn me into a mare as an ironic punishment.

Solaire from Dark Souls seems like a fun chap to get a beer with. Maybe he can teach me to shoot lightning spears through the sheer force of will if I ask him enough.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Krillin from Dragonball Z, would be cool to hear his perspective on things and he seems like such a cool dude.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
FalloutJack said:
Happyninja42 said:
You want to see the one-man band, don't you?
Well of course! But also, with the events that happened in Skin Game, there are other reasons I'd like to hang out with him. xD Plus I think he'd be an awesome GM to have at the table.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Johnny Novgorod said:
The sorceress from Dragon's Crown. I have questions.
About her magic or how she never gets back pains from her "ballistics"?

2B and 9S. A2 to a lesser extent though there would be mostly apathy from her (Nier: Automata) - I owuld be happy to answer any questions they had about humanity, and be happy to show them.

Michiko and Hatchin - She and Hatchin had a lot of shit to deal with. So it would be nice to help them and give something good. A nice dinner would be a start.

All of the heroes from Streets of Rage. Just straight up nightclubbing. Nothing else needs to be said there.

Sketch Turner - Me and him would be at a bar talking about our favorite comic books and manga. I'd also like to ask him if he planned on having any of his works become film adaptations.

Mar 26, 2008
John Marston of Red Dead Redemption and Roland Deschain of Gilead from the Dark Tower. I think those two would get along well and have interesting stories.

Also, I'd like to meet Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451 to find out how society got so messed to the point where the firemen became what they were (although these days it's starting to become obvious).

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
Sanguine, the Daedric Prince of Debauchery and Hedonism.

If anyone can pull off an AMAZING dinner, it's this cosmic deity!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Possibly Superman. Would be interest to discuss real world stuff onto him and his view on it. Maybe he would help us out?