Which fictional characters heralded your sexual awakening?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
DudeistBelieve said:
Shit... how'd I forget the Titans?
I dunno, since we were TOLD to remember them!

OT: For the record, I have no idea when exactly this stuff started, so I really can't help you guys.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
I don't really remember. Let's go with Xena and Wonder Woman (and Tifa, but I was about 15 when I first played FFVII). Yeah, I'm a guy into brunette tough girls.
inu-kun said:
Monica from Dark Chronicle,

Actually preffered her royal garb over the "other" outfit, though this rabbit hole goes deep so I might remember an earlier time.
Oh, admit it. You dressed her in the cat-girl bikini as soon as possible. I know I did.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Tyna Carlyle from The Mask
I am not into furries, but also

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
AccursedTheory said:

Probably explains a lot.
Yeah, I get that. OOT stirred up a lot of weird feelings for me. I'm not sure if it really "outdoes" it, but this is the one that did it for me...

Then of course there was Shenmue 2...

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
hentropy said:
AccursedTheory said:

Probably explains a lot.

Yeah, I get that. OOT stirred up a lot of weird feelings for me. I'm not sure if it really "outdoes" it, but this is the one that did it for me...

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but my curiosity wins out over my tact... did it stir you before or after you found out s/he was a reverse trap?

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
AccursedTheory said:
hentropy said:
AccursedTheory said:

Probably explains a lot.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but my curiosity wins out over my tact... did it stir you before or after you found out s/he was a reverse trap?
It might or might not be strange, but when I first played the game I didn't actually know I was supposed to see Sheik as a guy. It doesn't actually show a lot of him obviously and there were no other glaring indicators to my pre/newly pubescent mind. I do remember having an advanced reading level and being able to actually appreciate the beautiful scenes in which Sheik was in, and still get a little choked up during them. I liked them a lot even before I knew, and it made the reveal that much more... interesting when it came along.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
inu-kun said:
Monica from Dark Chronicle,

Actually preffered her royal garb over the "other" outfit, though this rabbit hole goes deep so I might remember an earlier time.

Edit: Another one, Maid Marian from the (very underrated) Robin Hood
Inu-kun, we sure have our differences, but anybody who recognizes the greatness of Robin Hood fox is a top tier fellow in my book.

Mar 26, 2008
Great topic. Probably showing my age here, but my very first were:

Tautology said:
Katey Sagal as Peg Bundy from Married With Children...
Amen brother!

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
AccursedTheory said:

Probably explains a lot.
inu-kun said:

Casual Shinji said:
I wouldn't say it heralded my sexual awakening, since I was still too young (and because my hormons did that), but I do remember seeing this character for the first time...

...and thinking 'Yep, something is very right about this.'
Well this thread got real furry real fast ...

OT: I must have fucked up my memory, because I honestly have no idea. I don't know how everyone else has such vivid memories of specific things like this.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
FirstNameLastName said:
AccursedTheory said:

Probably explains a lot.
inu-kun said:

Casual Shinji said:
I wouldn't say it heralded my sexual awakening, since I was still too young (and because my hormons did that), but I do remember seeing this character for the first time...

...and thinking 'Yep, something is very right about this.'

It took 8 minutes for it to get anthromorphic. 8 minutes.

We've (I've) done better.

Chris Moses

Nov 22, 2013
For me, it was Atreyu from Neverending Story and the FIRST Karate Kid. The only spill-over into my adult life is that I think Rafael Nadal is smoking hot on account that he looks like Atreyu all grown up.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Chun-Li from Street Fighter left me with a lifelong desire for women with substantial thighs, and Miriya Sterling from Macross/Robotech started me on the path to xenophilia, which was helped along significantly years later when I discovered Vampire Princess Miyu.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Kimberley Hart and Trini Kwan from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. And, well, you know, Jessica Rabbit.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
FirstNameLastName said:
Yeah well, blame it on the eighties and ninties.

... And Disney.

Necrozius

Jun 21, 2016
Lydia in the Beetlejuice cartoon. Gateway drug to goth girls that never ended... eventually married one :) .

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
It's gotten lost in all the haze that has become my life, but the first character I remember ever seeing and going "Yeah, I like that. Like sexually. A lot." was

There was a fanart picture of her lying down on a beach in a bikini, very...seductively eating a Popsicle. Yeah. Even with all my Google-Fu and looking, I've never been able to find that picture again.

Oct 2, 2012
I don't exactly remember which one of these characters was first to make me go "damn... She's hot", but I was introduced to them all around the same time.

This damn overly sexy rabbit kickstared a perverse attraction to all kinds of anthro-animals. In short she turned me into a goddamn furry.

Yes, Misty. And don't say anything, I was like 5 at the time! But yeah, I have no idea what attracted me to her back then but I think she might have helped me develop my taste for more petite women in my teen and adult life.

She's just hot, m8. And that one scene, you know the one, helped me discover very early on that I had a thing for feet.