Which fictional characters heralded your sexual awakening?

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
I'm pretty certain Jessica Rabbit ruined me for life. I saw that movie at Age 4, and her musical number had effects on me that I wouldn't fully understand till age 13.

Seriously, that bit with her butt on that wall. 24 years later, and she STILL gets to me!

Lupine

Apr 26, 2014
Paragon Fury said:
It's gotten lost in all the haze that has become my life, but the first character I remember ever seeing and going "Yeah, I like that. Like sexually. A lot." was

There was a fanart picture of her lying down on a beach in a bikini, very...seductively eating a Popsicle. Yeah. Even with all my Google-Fu and looking, I've never been able to find that picture again.
Good to know I'm not the only one. And yeah I remember the picture you're talking about. She was definitely the first character I ever had a crush on and I remember never getting why I liked her so much. But now as an adult I can realize that I just loved her personality and thought she was so hot.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Without a doubt, Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. I had a pretty solid notion by that age that I wasn't straight, so the extreme attraction I felt toward the character (and Michelle Pfeiffer in general) answered the last few questions I had about my own sexuality. I liked girls, and only girls, and reaching that conclusion was one of the most powerful moments of my life.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Let's just say I probably had a crush on Sailor Mercury and call it a day.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Lupine said:
Paragon Fury said:
It's gotten lost in all the haze that has become my life, but the first character I remember ever seeing and going "Yeah, I like that. Like sexually. A lot." was

There was a fanart picture of her lying down on a beach in a bikini, very...seductively eating a Popsicle. Yeah. Even with all my Google-Fu and looking, I've never been able to find that picture again.
Good to know I'm not the only one. And yeah I remember the picture you're talking about. She was definitely the first character I ever had a crush on and I remember never getting why I liked her so much. But now as an adult I can realize that I just loved her personality and thought she was so hot.
IFOUNDITIFOUNDITIFOUND IT!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Without a doubt, Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. I had a pretty solid notion by that age that I wasn't straight, so the extreme attraction I felt toward the character (and Michelle Pfeiffer in general) answered the last few questions I had about my own sexuality. I liked girls, and only girls, and reaching that conclusion was one of the most powerful moments of my life.
Would you say it was a....climactic moment in your life? xD Sorry, couldn't resist the sex pun. I have a feeling that skin tight leather cat suit helped solidify a lot of sexual orientations, lesbian or otherwise when she came out in that outfit. Meeeow.

I'm trying to think of any other sexual sources from my childhood that I haven't already listed, but I'm drawing a blank at this point. I don't ever remember a time when I wasn't sexually attracted to women, even as young as 6 years old, so it's hard to nail down specific sources, because pretty much any attractive female reinforced that thought for me as a young boy.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
There are probably earlier examples, but the first one that pops into my mind are the blonde and red head on a girls cartoon from the early 2000s called Totally Spies. It was very girl power themed and the gadgets were hair dryers and things like that. But for some reason... I couldn't look away...

Holy shit... I just realized I'm pretty sure the Evil Hair Salon episode I've never forgotten about is the catalyst for a number of kinks I have. It all makes sense now.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
There are probably earlier examples, but the first one that pops into my mind are the blonde and red head on a girls cartoon from the early 2000s called Totally Spies. It was very girl power themed and the gadgets were hair dryers and things like that. But for some reason... I couldn't look away...

Holy shit... I just realized I'm pretty sure the Evil Hair Salon episode I've never forgotten about is the catalyst for a number of kinks I have. It all makes sense now.
Clover (Blonde) and Sam (Redhead), and their other friend was Alex.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Just remembered a new one!!

Why yes, yes I am the Keymaster, please show me your lock my dear Gatekeeper.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010

Terrible cartoon but sexy redhead in a skintight suit...i couldn't stop watching even if didn't know why!

To this day i'm addicted to redheads...

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009

Gabrielle from Xena made me realize I liked girls. Took a few more years before I admitted to myself I had no interest in guys... (there had been others before including Jasmine from Aladdin but those were only obvious from hindsigh)

I guess from the sexual (un)awakening side... Data from Star Trek. I thought I had a crush on him as a teen.

"He'd be such a cool boyfriend, he would be fun to be around and wouldn't want to hug or kiss you or have sex with you at all, what a perfect boyfriend. Such a shame real guys are not hot at all I just have such high standards for guys (unlike girls mysteriously)"
-oblivious lesbian me as a teen

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
Another brought to manhood by Jessica Rabbit

I would have been about 10 when I first saw this movie.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Happyninja42 said:
Just remembered a new one!!

Why yes, yes I am the Keymaster, please show me your lock my dear Gatekeeper.
Hey! You almost stole mine!
Props to that one scene in DS9

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Tomb Raider...The film.....Angelina Jolie...I so totally wished that I had better tastes when I was younger.

MythicMatt

Phantom of the forum
Feb 4, 2015
...Uh, pretty difficult to pin down exactly where I 'awakened', even harder to figure out what character triggered it...

If I had to guess, the dragon from Drakengard did it. Because otherwise it'd be any one of hundreds of generic dragons.

...And, more recently [compared to 13-15], I didn't know I had a lesser interest in thigh-highs until I saw a picture of Nyarko [or however you spell that] for the first time [about 3-4 years ago].

*Whispers* Still gotta be a visibly dragon girl if you want me.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
You know now that I think about it, while I wouldn't call it sexual awakening, I remember feeling kind of weird and conflicted when I first saw this ugly old hag...

Transform into this:

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Denamic said:
I'm not proud of this, but...
...Remember that episode where she got all dolled up for something? I don't even know what...

Jute88

Sep 17, 2015
Does anyone remember that episode from Chip&Dale Rescue Rangers where the two dress up in drag? I...wasn't sure what to think about it as a kid.

Besides that, I remember Jasmine from Aladding (especially that red outfit in the end and her "seduction" scene.

Disney's Lady Marian from Robin Hood also awakened, something, in me, not sure if it was sexual.

Some woman wearing a sparkling cocktail dress from Tailspin comes to mind as well.

...damn, Disney has a lot to answer for.