Which fictional characters heralded your sexual awakening?

mecegirl

May 19, 2013
An honorable mention would be Simba from the Lion King. I wasn't sexually attracted to him but I do remember being taken aback by his adult singing voice. It was such a sudden change when he burst into the Hakuna Matata song.

The first one for me was the original Black Ranger. I also liked the second Black ranger. Everyone else drooled over the Green/White ranger and I never understood why. But as for the first Black Ranger, I didn't know dudes could move like that so...yeah.

After that it would be Trowa from Gundam Wing and Rowan and Sage from Ronin Warriors. It was pretty much me sticking to bishonen for a while after that. LOL

Random Gamer

Sep 8, 2014
Happyninja42 said:
Just remembered a new one!!
Why yes, yes I am the Keymaster, please show me your lock my dear Gatekeeper.
Definitely this.
Princess Leia in Return of the Jedi and Jessica Rabbit have already been mentioned, thankfully :eek:

As for something new in this thread. At a quite young age, I'd go with the princess:

A little bit older, V was a great source. Sadly I couldn't find a truly great pic:
Gee, those were some bad hairdos, though :D

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
I am unsure but probably Bulma from the original Dragonball, back when it was more comedy based. She had a LOT of fanservice moments. One especially memorable one was when she flashed the old hermit to cause him to nosebleed on the invisible fighter in Baba's tournament. There were actual nipples there lol.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Puberty hit me pretty early on, and I attribute part of that to this enchanting woman:

I also watched Star Trek: TNG and DS9 around the same time, which gave me some of my first sci-fi boners thanks to Deanna Troi and Jadzia Dax respectively:

Funnily enough, in my adult years I've found myself gravitating more towards the other two female characters instead, Beverly Crusher and Kira Nerys.

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
Neverhoodian said:

Ahh, yes.

The lovely Jadzia Dax, played by the gorgeous Terry Farrell. She was the one that did it for me.

Intelligent, beautiful and had merged with a creature that gave her hundreds of years of experience of being male and female... apply that to your love life = hooollllyy crap.

No wonder Worf was all "I'm getting me some Dax!"

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
There have definitely been several fictional girls who could have attributed my sexual awakening (Sailor Moon during my pre-teen years, Xena the Warrior Princess, Princess Peach, etc.), but the first fictional character that I immediately found attractive was Rikku from Final Fantasy X.

I was instantly smitten by her when she revealed herself after removing her Al Bhed suit and after seeing her spiral pupils.

Chessrook44

Legacy
Feb 11, 2009
Country
United States
Honestly, I've always ridden the barrier between Aesexual and Straight, so really I don't know if I ever had a "sexual awakening"....though I WILL say that there is ONE character who did make me go "O Mai". Think you can guess who it was?

Tali'Zorah. Nothing about her appearance, but her accent is enough to make me melt. Plus I love the character and personality. Quite nice.

Also I was 20 when it came out so... yeah. I am VERY weird.