Which final boss character would like to be and why

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Any game goes for this one. It can be a game from the Supernintendo all the way up to the PS3/XBOX 360.
I personally would love to be General RAAM from Gears of War because he's such a badass with that Troika turret and the Kryll sheild.

[edit] ok fine, excluding the fact they all get killed eventually, who would it be

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Lavos from Chrono Trigger. for the sole reason that he's awsome... he caused the ice age, destroyed the magical kingdom, and caued Y2K. Nough' said

Smashking

Apr 2, 2008
The Boomer from L4D, he's cool. ^^
Big and fat and those funky bubbles... Bubbles... Hehehehe.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Metal gear rex, its big, made of metal and fires laser beams!

What more do you want

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
either vamp from metal gear solid 4 since he can get his ass kicked thousand of times and still not die (well im not counting vamps death as he would have survived. stupid naomi)
or

the smoker. hes tall,has green puffs, and just imagine all the stuff i could do with his tounge.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
Uber Spider Saren Thing. It'd be like Spiderman with a missile launcher strapped onto your back and a metallic... Self. Plus turians were way cooler looking than most aliens.

NoDamnNames

Feb 25, 2009
Number 9 From Parasite eve 2, though you never fight him at the end. He was a combination of Jason from firday the 13th and Robo Cop armed with the gunblade from FF

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
Dracula - Castlevania
He always reappears for another Castlevania game. IIRC he does eventually get destroyed but he has a great time being evil.

Saturos - Golden Sun

He is too cool.
He took on an entire team of pysenergy adepts and held his own.
He has a cloak!

Thespamanator

Aug 20, 2008
The Lich King =]
Even though he isn't quite a final boss yet, he looks pimp ^^

EDIT: Or the master hand from SSB... Or tabuu from SSBB, he's pretty cool...

ZeeClone

Jan 14, 2009
K I know it's not strictly a boss monster... but the Dhaka from Prince of Persia.

Outside of time and space policing reality. What woman wouldn't dig that kind of power?

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
either vamp from metal gear solid 4 since he can get his ass kicked thousand of times and still not die (well im not counting vamps death as he would have survived. stupid naomi)
or

the smoker. hes tall,has green puffs, and just imagine all the stuff i could do with his tounge.
yikes with the long tounge dude but true

CertifiedWaffle

Mar 3, 2009
Yami from Okami, just because he takes forever to die, or maybe Ninetails from Okami she is just plain sweet and the boss fight with her is so much fun. Can't really think of any others.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Hmm, Safer Sephiroth. He has an attack that can destroy several planets. (As a technicality I know you fight him in his 'human' form after but that doesn't really count as it's a guaranteed win). Failing that, for amusement value I'll say Fontaine from Bioshock :D. Easiest final boss ever or what?