Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Logiclul said:
enzilewulf said:
SilverJin02 said:
enzilewulf said:
Hazy992 said:
Right now its a tossup between the Steelers and the Ravens :D
Psssh! Thats no match its obviously the Steelers! :D. Ravens got nothing on the city of steel!
So we beat you twice the year...because...?
Na, it's all in good fun, just as long as you recognize BOTH teams are fantastic. :p
Be careful though OP, both teams are bitter rivals, liking both just doesn't happen. o.o
Lol if I can admit something its simply because the steelers are starting to turn into shit. They just lost it. I think last year was the final year they were gong to have another shot at the superbowl any how. I just hope they don't turn into the browns XD
I don't think that the Steelers got that much worse. I think that their offense is getting worse, but it is still quite strong, and their defense is strong too. It's just that Baltimore is now a top tier (arguably the best team in the AFC) now that Flacco is throwing with consistency. We have power-running, deep threat, and the best defense in football.
Go Ravens!

Logiclul

Sep 18, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Logiclul said:
enzilewulf said:
SilverJin02 said:
enzilewulf said:
Hazy992 said:
Psssh! Thats no match its obviously the Steelers! :D. Ravens got nothing on the city of steel!
So we beat you twice the year...because...?
Na, it's all in good fun, just as long as you recognize BOTH teams are fantastic. :p
Be careful though OP, both teams are bitter rivals, liking both just doesn't happen. o.o
Lol if I can admit something its simply because the steelers are starting to turn into shit. They just lost it. I think last year was the final year they were gong to have another shot at the superbowl any how. I just hope they don't turn into the browns XD
I don't think that the Steelers got that much worse. I think that their offense is getting worse, but it is still quite strong, and their defense is strong too. It's just that Baltimore is now a top tier (arguably the best team in the AFC) now that Flacco is throwing with consistency. We have power-running, deep threat, and the best defense in football.
Go Ravens!
Welcome to the fold! We're currently the best team without much of a bandwagon, and, in my opinion (biased, but even not so biased) the best team in the NFL. You will enjoy it.
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Schedule.aspx

Scroll down to where it says Week 14; we play the Colts on December 11th. Should be fun to watch Joe Flacco and Ray Rice dominate Indianapolis at home.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
enzilewulf said:
Hazy992 said:
enzilewulf said:
Support any team except Green bay or else you will be called a band wagon (they are doing very damn good this year and will probably make it to another super bowl)

My Team is the Steelers.
FUCK YEAH!!!!! STEELERS!!!