Which friend are you?

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I am the Pinkie Pie of the bunch, but with more meme-based randomness. They see me trollin', they jelly. Tey tryin' to catch be trollin' derpy.

Kevin Lyons

Jun 17, 2010
Lessee...

I'm sort of an auxiliary friend to a bunch of people. I sit with one group of people during lunch at school, but I almost NEVER see them outside of school. Then, I barely ever see my other friends, who I hang out with outside of school, during school!

In case that's not what you were thinking, I would say that I'm pretty much comedic relief. I'm the one that gets all of the brilliantly stupid ideas in my head, and I'm primarily the one who is most stricken by the Midnight Dumb, a natural status of mental deterioration discovered by me and my friends which happens at around 12:00 AM. Also, I'm always up for laughing at myself!

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
i'm the twink actually... i'm the token gay friend (in my main group anyway) who's quirky and funny and cracks jokes. but also can be very serious and gives advice. i'm also one of the avid gamer friends (though most of my friends are avid gamers so...)

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I'm... the awesome one.
I don't actually know what I'd be. In my core group of friends I don't think anyone has any specific role.

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
The shoulder-to-lean-on guy. That one you can call on the verge of tears at midnight who will still wake his ass up to listen.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I'm the wanna be leader, comedy relief, and surprisingly; the most mean spirited. I'm a combination of those three qualities more or less. I'd say I'm the smart one too... but a lot of my friends are smart, that doesn't make me too special. Some are smarter than me... xP

Stew Coard

Aug 14, 2011
I'm the silent, intelligent one, that questions other assumptions and prejudices and always helps then when they need my advice. I'm the group leader and I always lookout for the others. No, wait a minute, I'm just the bastard who laughs his ass off at you when your girlfriend makes out with three other guys at the school dance she didn't tell you she was going to.

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
The smart one who tutors the rest, the nerd, and the one with the blunt distasteful jokes.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I am the kind-hearted goofball always playing games and trying to make people laugh.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I'm all of them packed into one and on a randomizer switch sorta like a roulette wheel, I'm smart, stupid, funny, serious, counselor, ask others for advice, mechanically inclined, computer guy, I'm an artist in the kitchen, I write, I draw, I build, I game, I'm the car guy, I'm sporty, I'm fighty. sometimes ALL in one day, I guess above all I'm the crazy one, swapping from funny crazy to scary maniacal crazy at the drop of a hat...

Also as far as women go, I'm the one that gets them, I can generally understand women, I get dates whenever I want to with generally whoever I want, and i give other's relationship advice, hell saved a few relationships, and a marriage...

However I'm a very picky man when it comes to who I befriend, otherwise I'd hafta spread myself around too much, and I would hate it.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
apparently im the insane one. i dont know what that means precisely but my friends say that i am so....ya.

The_Fezz

Oct 21, 2010
The one that you wake up under should you be the one to go to sleep first.

And the one that's most likely to try and murder the man that puts Lady GaGa on.

Jan 29, 2009
That jerk who shouldn't get nearly as good grades as he actually does. Smashing tests with no pressure etc.
I tend to be influential and persuasive in my conversation, or just quiet and awkward sometimes.
Really, though, I never do anything without any backing. I can't bluff, but I don't have to.