Which friend are you?

Sep 14, 2009
I'm generally the one cracking jokes among my friends, stirring that humor pot up.

I give pretty good dating advice, you would be surprised how many frickin texts i get in the hours from 10 p.m. - 4 a.m. in the morning about people asking me relationship questions because they don't know what to do.

and i'm usually the one driving, at least in "toxic" situations.. (i'm the best driver out of all of them mostly, even in my P.O.S. car)

so take those for what they are worth i suppose?

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
Sigh, I honestly do not have any friends. I have a wife, and 2 kids. I also have "work" friends, you know, the people I am friendly with at work. No friends in my personal life, beyond my wife that is.

It is mostly because of my horrific work/life schedule. It has been so long since I have had any friends(been doing this schedule for 5 years), I don't remember what it is like to have them. So, I don't remember what kind of friend I was.

Edit: Well, I did have some internet friends over the past 5 years, but because of a recent change in my personal life schedule, I can not even game anymore, and have not seen my internet friends in a couple months.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
I'm the crazy one who's also the smart one who's also sometimes the quiet/withdrawn/brooding one. Occasionally I'm the "is totally going out with that girl but actually isn't" guy.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I like to think I'm Chandler, but others tend to see me as more of a Ross.

I've had one person tell me I'm a bit of a Phoebe.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
I'm the always-empty-inside one, trying to get through this crazy life and find what I'm looking for, while trying to help others enjoy life when I can't regardless.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
DarkRyter said:
I like to think I'm Chandler, but others tend to see me as more of a Ross.

I've had one person tell me I'm a bit of a Phoebe.
I wanna be the Joey, or the Barney Stinson, but womanizings just outside my moral code and style. but its fun to act like it regardless! xD

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Uh, when I still had friends I was the annoying one with a girl always on his arm. The arrogant one who thought he was smarter than you. (And most of the time was right)

But at the same time extremely loyal and will always be willing to help with whatever is up.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I'm also the quiet one and the one who picks people logic apart for amusement [/B]

haha that sounds like me..with certain people anyway

Ive always been the quiet one...and somtimes the "funny" one

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
im the friend that gives solid advice, but no listens to for the simple reason that for them to follow the advice to sustain their needs, it would require a temporary lost of something they want.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
I'm the one who doesn't take sides. I get along with everyone, even the people who are dickheads to others (just not me, I'm too nice) and am known as the easy going one. Considered the smartest and despite many of my friends being computer nerds, I am the go to guy for computer problems and PC hardware/building advice. I'm also the guy who loves micro-brew beer. Sometimes I'm the guy who only wears branded clothing but that is only because I buy most of my clothes from factory outlet stores. All the quality of branded clothing at a fraction of the cost. Apparently I have a cool sense of humour.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
According to my amigos I am the Hank to their Bill, Dale, and Boomehaur. However I am a hella lot more creative than Hank.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
I'm the troll-tastic dickhead of the group. Which isn't saying much because we're ALL troll-tastic dickheads. Thinking about it, that's probably why we're friends with each other: we know we can get away with screwing each other over because the other guy is just as likely to do the same thing. Goddamn if it isn't funny as hell when we all hop online for a game night though. SOOO much hate mail.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I'm the loyal, reliable, let's go do some outdoorsy stuff friend who can't hang out too often because I work when they don't.

RaffB

Jul 22, 2008
Nerd
Recluse
Smart
Wordy
Pacifist
100% Motorbike Nut
Musically Varied
Drink snob...can't help it, like my alcohol to actually ..HAVE A DECENT GORRAM TASTE!!
A liver that seem to be made of Dragon Hide...
And the only one of us who can seem to get a minecraft server working..

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I'm the jackass who doesn't even want to be in the friend circle.

I also play the part of angry advice counsellor. I don't even care about these people's bullshit and I'm acting as the group agony uncle every fucking day of the week.
You'd think you'd be better off going to someone who can actually help instead of just yelling at you for thirty minutes, but no.