Which game character would you dress as

Woem

May 28, 2009
The first person that came to mind:
But on second thought that might not be such a good idea, you know with all the infecting implants and all.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Dante, hands down. Whether DMC Dante or DMC3 Dante depends on how in-shape I can get by the time of the party.

...I could do Gordon Freeman, as well, but that'd probably be cheating (all I need is a light haircut and I'm 2/3 of the way there).

GL1TCH8

Jun 26, 2009
I'd be a Helghan trooper from Killzone, so I could hide the fact that I actually showed up to a videogame costume party as anything other than the reluctant friend whos buddy made him come out of pure pity because deep down he has no other friends...so yeah.

Versago

May 28, 2009
1. Batch Van Rostenburg (FFXII)
2. Garry (Unforgotten Realms)
3. Riza, or any other Aeon (Supreme Commander)

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
The merchant from Resident Evil 4, I just need to swallow some rocks first to get my throat ready for the voice.

Or Squall, put a sheepskin jacket on with some red belts, sorted.

Oct 9, 2008
If I miracousily aquired a buffed body; Marcus Fenix!

Though I would so totally mix it in with a Louis attitude from L4D
*evil plotting*

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
G Man. Then, show up to the part briefly, stare through a door or look in the window or something, then immediately leave once someone sees you, before anyone can approach you. Repeat multiple times through the night.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Just for laughs, i'd go as one of the many slutty DOA characters. Though my boyfriend would never allow it.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Social Pariah said:
A Malkavian vampire to be sure.

I could even try going for the crazed speech pattern. :D
Why not a Nosferatu and watch as people hide in fear of your ugliness. That would be pretty awesome...

--Xvito, keeping it excellent.