Which game character you want as your bodyguard?

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Ryu (Either from Ninja Gaiden, or from Street Fighter. Both are acceptable.)
Ninja Ryu first though.

brunt32

Aug 24, 2008
Viktor Reznov

He's bad arse then all of a sudden it turns out it is me body guarding myself.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Lem0nade Inlay said:
HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED ALMA?

She would fuck shit up!
I shall now one-up you:

Alessa Gillespie. Post-burning.

Sure, I have to carry a small burnt girl around, but woe to anyone who makes her mad.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Mysterious Stranger, because he reminds me of Dirty Harry. And Dirty Harry walks around with the deck guns from an Iowa class battleship.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Eh I'll go with Ezio Auditore just because since he himself is an assassin he'll be able to track down the assassins before they can get to me. =)

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Gordon Freeman.

Or maybe Tali Zorah vas Neema. Hot, non-human, AND has a shotgun... It's a tough choice...

MagicNein

Aug 24, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Lem0nade Inlay said:

She would fuck shit up!
I shall now one-up you:

Alessa Gillespie. Post-burning.

Sure, I have to carry a small burnt girl around, but woe to anyone who makes her mad.
Now one-upping your one-up with Kirie Himuro from Fatal Frame 1. The very forces of hell at your command, all packaged up in a cute, albeit creepy, 17-year-old Japanese girl.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Guybrush Theepwood.

Because what's more important, survival or wacky antics???
I think most people, including myself, choose the latter

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
I'd like a big daddy please! But without having to pretend I'm a little sister. I like the idea of calling him "Mr. Bubbles" though xD

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
OrokuSaki said:
Dante. He talks a lot and makes people look stupid........ plus there's a 0 chance of him dying in the line of duty.
I second this motion. Also he seems like he'd be a fun guy to talk to when there's down time between traps.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Death God said:
Lem0nade Inlay said:

She would fuck shit up!
She would but you'd have to put up with her doing her weird... ghosty crap all the time and that'd be damn annoying.

OT: A big, old Pyramid Head. Come on, he can't hurt me so why not have him. Even if someone was foolish enough to not be scared of it, they would be dead long before they reached me.
Nah. I can cope...as long as she doesn't do that shit to me. But Pyramid Head would be a good choice too, or Gordan Freeman. Because I wouldn't have to talk, we would just have this awesome silent understanding.

Grigori361

Apr 6, 2009
Shodan, Sure she's an evil computer, I see that as an asset

Bodhi, undead, very hot, and likes to toy with her prey, also seen as an asset.

And probably the most tame,

Smiling Jack from Vampires the masquerade, the man is epic powerful possibly the most powerful living vampire outside of Cain and his personal spawn, he has a wit like a hobo humping a dead hooker, and happens to be deadly smart, he tricks the vampire prince into blowing up his own tower, and killing himself. :p

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
At first I was going to say Alex Mercer, due to him being by far the most powerful character I can think of, but he's rather bland and boring to talk to and would either blow up everything I own or accidentally get me killed through recklessness.

Then I thought Kratos. He kills gods, but he's just so ANGRY, I can't see him being much fun and he can't be controlled.

Raziel would be next, but he'd probably keep boring me with philosophical debates.

Then Dante. He'd be fun for a while, but then he'd probably get annoying pretty quick.

Wesker? Too blatantly evil.

Any 40K Space Marine? These guys too are pretty much 1 track minds, and they do get killed despite their enourmous power. Unfortunately most of the ones in games have been nameless mooks, so they are inherently expendable.

Doomguy. He's a possible candidate.

Gorden Freeman. Similar to Doomguy, only less awesome.

Hmm, tricky question, but after considering the options, I'm going to go with Lilith from Borderlands. Specifically, MY Lilith build, because I swaer she's unkillable, she has unlimited ammo for her insanely powerful guns, a personal sheild of incredible strength, health regen, and invisibility/superspeed/shockwave powers. And she looks good too.

EDIT; Ah crap I just remembered JC Denton! Master of pistols, rifles, shotguns, snipers, rocket launchers, demolitions, hand to hand, computer hacker, master lock picker, electronics expert, fully trained doctor and a damn good swimmer! Along with his super speed, invisibility, bulletproof skin, immunity to poisons and toxins, super healing, nightvision/infrared/long range sonic sensing and ability to blow up bombs and missiles from extreme distance he'd be perfect!

Now I'm even more confused!

Mjolnir36

Jun 7, 2010
Master Chief. I we get cornered he could try shooting his way out just to mix things up a little.

Or Dren from Splice, I KNOW IT'S NOT A GAME I DON'T CARE! She's hot, can fly, has medigel for blood, is hot, can breathe underwater, likes cats, and she's hot.

<---that is her eye.