Which game have you played through the most times?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Mass Effect with 200 or so hours of play with one Shep and I don't know how many playthroughs with said Shep.

Next hours wise is probably Pokemon Silver with roughly the same amount of time devoted to it. Then maybe Mass Effect 2.

Purplecoyote

Feb 10, 2010
200+ hours or so in Oblivion, same for Okami (I've had it for a while),played ME2 about 7 times and ME 5. Also 120 hours or something in Bayonetta.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
I'd say Fable and Majora's Mask both have about 20-25 times on them. Fable was too fast so you could knock 3 out in a day and MM is just my favorite game so naturally I love playing it.

maddness666

Apr 14, 2011
I have thousands of games of Minesweeper but I doubt that counts. Probably Fallout NV. Though I've only ever finished it once.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Either KotORs. Not sure which I beat more, but either of those. Those were the only two good games I had for a long time. Mom didn't let me have M-rated games for a chunk of my life.

EDIT: The Mass Effect games are also contenders.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
I've probably beaten my way through resident evil 4 more than 16 times. It was during a period when I could afford no other games. A close second wold be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Dunno how many times I beat through that but I know I had at least 250 hours of play time on it.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
In terms of hours played it's FFXII with about 1000 hours in total.

In terms of times finished it's MGS4 with 15 times.

If it like a game, I really like a game.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
I've beaten Ocarina of Time over 25 times. Maybe this is why I didn't get good grades in school...

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Hmmmm... that's a good question. I'm not going to count WoW because it's kind of a cop out and there's no official end. Plus if we're talking about how many 85's I have, it would be 0 with my max at 83 and the runner up at 78.

It can't be Touhou 6, because although I've had several runs of that game with multiple times getting to the final stage (minus the extra one), I feel like there's another game I haven't thought of.

I think I'm going to have to go with the original Ratchet and Clank series for the PS2. They're simple, laid back and easy. But they are becoming very stale recently.

Runner up would be the original Starcraft for the PC/Mac. While I didn't play the single player several times, I played the online stuff like clockwork and it was still kinda fun.

Cekil1

Aug 22, 2008
The remake of Resident Evil for the Gamecube. That game is the perfection of all the things that made the best Resident Evil games shine ( 1, 2, 3 & Code Veronica )

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Final Fantasy VI for certain with Super Mario RPG and MGS2 in a close second ... ffVI I've gone through at least 12 times and the other two at least 7 times each.

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
Fire emblem 7. Must have gone through it at least half a dozen times, experimenting with different teams and so on. Its great fun!

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins I believe. I have had to erase a lot of characters due to the 6 limit on the 360. Now I'm going through my 2 on the PC. I keep finding things I never saw before or now mods that change other things. I love it, my husband hate it with a passion, he knows the game way too well for never having touched it himself.