Which game have you played through the most times?

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
Nasty_Taco said:
gmaverick019 said:
Nasty_Taco said:
gmaverick019 said:
Nasty_Taco said:
Probably KotOR. I love KotOR
statement: I like this meatbag

OT: kotor..is probably in the 50-60's range, honestly i lost count but it is fucking insane how many times i have played that game, there was a year where i probably played it oh...8-9 times in the span of one summer?

and im still playing that game strong to this day..

oh and probably star fox 64, love that shit to death, it's ALMOST worth getting a 3ds just for that game.
Observation: That is alot of play-throughs.

Sadly, I have not played it as much as you. I've done it 10-14 times. I still play till this day as well. It's one of my favorite Bioware games along side Jade Empire.
hahaha that literally made me laugh out loud. nice one.

yeah my life is sad..that game got my socialess life through that summer like it was no ones business.

jade empire is also a gem, i still remember the trailer for it on KOTOR for the original xbox, i was screaming at my dad to drive me to best buy to let me buy it.
When I play KotOR I sometimes just watch that trailer for Jade Empire. Then I play Jade Empire all the way to completion again. That game is amazing. I would really love a reboot.
reboot? shit i would settle for a sequel

regardless, with those gameplay mechanics and the overall story arc, they could make one HELL of a god damn game in modern times with what they had going..
Exactly! I would love to play a new Jade Empire. It would be amazing. As long as they kept the fighting pretty much the same, maybe some minor tweaks. I also think people would buy a Jade Empire 2 or a reboot. Because everyone loved Jade Empire.

TheMusrich888

Jun 4, 2008
Played and beaten Banjo-Kazooie about 10 times, with LoZ:OoT in second with 8 times, and Kingdom Hearts in third with 5.