Which game/sequel are you most disappointed never happened?

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
I think I speak for many people when I say...

Star Wars: Battlefront III

Curse you EA!!!!!
You speak for me my friend, you speak for me.

flamestream

Dec 7, 2011
Chrono Break aka what would be the next installment for Chrono Trigger/Cross, even though continuing from the good CC ending in any way would be even more mind breaking (maybe that's where they got the name) than continuing from CT was.

donarex

Dec 7, 2011
8 pages and I haven't seen this anywhere on them...

Okami 2 or a HD remake of Okami at least, I'd love either of those.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Final Fantasy IX-2 would have been nice. Thanks for squandering my dreams, Square. Really happy about that. -_-

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
Did happen : Crysis 2. Y U NO FINISH CLIFFHANGER.
Hasn't happened : Homeworld 3. Such a shame. First 3 games where amazing. Why they sold the rights and never developed a 3rd ill never know. :'(

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Dungeon Keeper 3. I'm sure I echo a lot of people in this thread when I say that but dear god Dungeon Keeper 3

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
Spiderman 3. A sequel to the Ps1 spiderman series. I wish they would remake those with ps2 or so level graphics and some improvements then give a sequel to them.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Blade Kitten part 2...well, it's been made, just not published. Grrr...want to find out what happens in the end, though the teasers don't look great.
Two points on this:

1) I 100% agree, wish they'd release it already
2) I have a signed hand drawn art piece from the creator of Blade Kitten featuring Justice putting a box into a shipping envelope; I ordered the Kit Ballard limited edition statue thingy and it arrived in a standard envelope from Australia crushed to bits. I complained on the Blade Kitten forum, not expecting anything to come of it but more pointing out that a bit of common sense would have advised not to send a fragile object around the world in an envelope. A week later another package arrived with the drawing, a copy of the Blade Kitten cartoon, a bunch of stickers and a new statue in a box signed by Steve along with a note apologising. Turns out they had sold out of the statues so it was one he had kept back for himself too!

superdevildude85

Aug 4, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
I think I speak for many people when I say...

Star Wars: Battlefront III

Curse you EA!!!!!
I completely agree, What the starwars franchise needs now more than ever is a decent Class based shooter (3rd person OR First) with awesome space battles with an incredibly fun Capture the galaxy type conquest mode. Which I loved.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
God, so many that have already been mentioned, I don't know what to add...

MegaMan X9
MegaMan Legends 3
Psychonauts 2
Suikoden 6
Dark Cloud 3
A New .hack Trilogy (Hey, they made massive improvements with G.U. I'm interested to see where they can go with the current gen's capabilities)
Breath of Fire 5 (or 6, if you count Dragon Quarter or whatever it was called)

Actually, a Dragon-focused video game that doesn't suck would be nice. I played Dragonrage and Drakan for the PS2 and got bored with both fairly quickly, and though I haven't played it, the last thing I heard from Lair was that it didn't meet expectations. Just once I want a game where you play as a dragon, but it doesn't devolve to some simple flight sim/burn everything to the ground game.

Chrishu

Jul 2, 2008
Chrono Trigger.

Seriously, Cross was garbage. I like to pretend it never existed.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
randomguy425 said:
Sequel to Kirby's Air Ride would be amazing...pweeeeeease *puppy dog face*
Loved that game. My friend and I would fool around in the City mode everytime we play it.

OT: Metal Arms 2. From what I heard, there was going to be one. But Blizzard bought the developer out. So now that game will never see the light of day.

I'll miss you Glitch...

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
I hear you on the lego racers bit, that game was really fun, but I never really got into the second one, so if they made it like the first one that would be pretty cool.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2. That game looked so cool...

Also, Banjo-Threeie. I'm sorry. Nuts n' Bolts was good n' all, but I don't think it qualifies as a Banjo-Kazooie game. At most a spin-off, like so many games series have now.