Which game villain is the most evil?

Golem_the_Golem

Mar 20, 2011
Of all the video game baddies and evil villains which one is the most evil? Who is the cruelest, most vile, evil being in the gaming world?

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
The striaght line block in Tetris.

I set things up and he ALWAYS stifles my perfect set-up by not showing up and drowning me by sending hordes of his square and T-shaped minions. Then there are the other times when I don't need him and he shows up in spades just to spite me.

Most. Evil. Thing. Ever.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
Sarah Palin. jk

Huh, thats a good one. I don't know, I suppose a lot of the ones I've run into are the ones that either aren't built up enough, or have redeeming qualities... or you just don't really see them till the end, so you don't really see the cruelty part.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Kefka

He's just so deranged and twisted, doesn't care at all about the consequences. He'll do anything to achieve his goals without any second thoughts, pretty much an embodiment of chaos and destruction. Oh sure he may look funny, but that doesn't stop him from being terrifying and unpredictable.

yanipheonu

Jan 27, 2010
-Seraph- said:
Kefka

He's just so deranged and twisted, doesn't care at all about the consequences. He'll do anything to achieve his goals without any second thoughts, pretty much an embodiment of chaos and destruction. Oh sure he may look funny, but that doesn't stop him from being terrifying and unpredictable.
Seconded. He's batshit crazy, and is evil not because of ambition or ulterior motive... he just likes doing evil things.

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
i thought Irenicus did some pretty shitty and evil stuff.
However being the most evil just means its lazy character design since anyone can make the most evil character in the world.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
mrhateful said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
However being the most evil just means its lazy character design since anyone can make the most evil character in the world.
Uh I don't really understand why you quoted me? Irenicus was a well thought out and well written character I think he was the epitome of selfish and single minded and he had his weaknesses. The evil queen in ICO was a distant but tangible threat as a woman my maternal instincts were really tugged by those kids trying to escape from that darkness.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
-Seraph- said:
Kefka

I have to agree with this. I'm not sure any villain can quite stack up to Kefka in just being plain evil.

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
Jelly ^.^ said:
AM.

Seriously, fuck him and his sick, twisted circuits.
Clearly not enough people have played "I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream".
Well, truth be told I'm not a huge fan of the game, but it does certainly have the most evil villain ever.

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
mrhateful said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Uh I don't really understand why you quoted me? Irenicus was a well thought out and well written character I think he was the epitome of selfish and single minded and he had his weaknesses. The evil queen in ICO was a distant but tangible threat as a woman my maternal instincts were really tugged by those kids trying to escape from that darkness.
Yeah sorry about that was going to write something about Irenicus being not the most evil villain but one of the greatest while all that tries to be the most evil ends up being the worst villains.. however ended up deleting it.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
The lady in BioShock 2 made me very angry. I would have killed her given the choice. Anyone who attempts to murder their own daughter in order to stop someone is seriously twisted and needs to die. However, my vote goes to

Kendra from Dead Space. That. *****!

I have never felt so betrayed and angry. When said person died, the only regret I had was that I didn't get to torture her first. Shoot her limbs off one by one, then feed her to that thing while she's still screaming and begging for her life.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Kefka's pretty evil, but in terms of Final Fantasy villainery, he's small fry.
Now this dude set an entire continent at war with itself, blew up an entire planet, and destroyed the entire Universe for all of about twenty minutes. In terms of sheer scale, science tells us that equates to about 3 Kefkas, or twenty Sephiroths.
He could have destroyed an entire galaxy and I'd still never be able to take him seriously. Why the hell is he wearing what looks like a thong? Are we sure that's even a he? I mean those are some pretty damn effeminate hips it's got going there, and no self-respecting man insane or not would dress like that!

Kefka's got the whole insane clown thing going for him. Weird, but also kinda creepy. I can dig that!

This guy just looks like a reject from the Rocky Picture Horror Show!

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:

Now this dude set an entire continent at war with itself, blew up an entire planet, and destroyed the entire Universe for all of about twenty minutes. In terms of sheer scale, science tells us that equates to about 3 Kefkas, or twenty Sephiroths.
His OUTFIT is a crime against humanity. Is that an ARMORED CODPIECE? Jesus Square...