Which game would you most like to be the protaganist of?

Lichenthrope

Aug 16, 2008
Which game would you want to be the protagnist of? I don't mean in terms of background of the protagnists life, such as The protagnist of Bioshock. I mean in terms of what you do in the actual game or series.
I would like to be Sergeant Cortez from the Timesplitters games. I get to abuse time, blow up as much as possible and get to hang out with some awesome and random people + MINIGUN!!!

N.K

Aug 19, 2008
Iron Man, awful game, but that dude is rich (is this cheating, since he's much more than a protagonist in a game?)

Lichenthrope

Aug 16, 2008
Nope as long as stuff happens in the game its up for grabs. He has ridcoulous amounts of money in game as well as in his past.

N.K

Aug 19, 2008
Lichenthrope post=9.69098.649797 said:
Nope as long as stuff happens in the game its up for grabs. He has ridcoulous amounts of money in game as well as in his past.
I know, I know, he was just the richest I could think of, and when I was done flying around in the suit I could start relaxing in one of the bajillion houses he must have.

The protagonist of Peggle is pretty awesome too, I mean he's friends with a UNICORN!?!

Janus Vesta

Mar 25, 2008
I'd be Hero from Fable 2. It's not out yet but it's going to be awesome.

If I can't be Hero from Fable 2 I pick Hero from Fable(TLC)

Lord Harrab

Jun 24, 2008
Gordan Freeman, save the world, kill evil aliens and hang out with Alex and dog, all after finishing MIT, take that school yard bullies, try and pick on me now!!!

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I'd love to be Solid Snake if only to witness all the awesome shit he's dealt with.

Oh how I dream of virtual reality...someday...

DARKLARK

Jul 30, 2008
Frank West from Dead rising
you get to kill zombies...but you also have a huge nose
Also Naked Snake not Solid cuz he is a clone

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
Sam Fisher just for the 5th freedom or whatever they call it, or freeman because I could hit on alex ha

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Ares Tyr post=9.69098.650058 said:
Uhm... Pokemon?

Seriously. Think about it. That's what I thought.
Absolutely, I'd feel like a complete dickweed telling my friends (the ones who actually know who I am) that. But actually having pokemon would be pretty damn sweet.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=9.69098.650178 said:
Ares Tyr post=9.69098.650058 said:
Uhm... Pokemon?

Seriously. Think about it. That's what I thought.
Absolutely, I'd feel like a complete dickweed telling my friends (the ones who actually know who I am) that. But actually having pokemon would be pretty damn sweet.
...wow... that would actually be pretty bad ass.
until i gained the powers of Jackie Estacado from the darkness and immortality and absolute power within the shadows of the night beckon to me for all eternity.
The downside is that no-sex with humans thing... but that's what immortals are for right? right. thought so. "/sob"

Ionait

Aug 18, 2008
I want to be Lilka from Wild Arms: Second Ignition. I get to go on an epic quest, make friends with such awesome, heroic people, wield magic, and exist in a sci-fi/fantasy/wild wild west world! Alright! Plus I'd get to wear such an uber cute outfit.

Telekinesis

Apr 26, 2008
Pokemon trainer is the obvious answer here. [GameFAQs had a top 10 of this recently]

All of those who think it would be badass to be the protagonist of game where you might die.. Come on.