Which games are you looking forward to this year?

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Which releases are you looking forward to the most this year? For me it's Metro: Last Light. Metro 2033 was the dogs bollocks so I hope for more of the same.

Strelok

Dec 22, 2012
Among The Sleep

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Survarium (From the former GSC employees who were working on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)
[link]http://vostokgames.com/en[/link]

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Pokemon X and Y look exciting, it'll be nice to move past 2D sprites.

Apparently there's going to be a new Ratchet and Clank game announced at E3 too, so that'll be nice.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Hmm... Not much that is brand new.

There's Killer Is Dead I suppose. Bayonetta 2, if it's actually coming out this year. Apart from that all I can think of is Wind Waker HD, DX:HR Director's Cut, and Dragon's Dogma: DD.

There are a few others that I'm moderately interested in, but not really excited for.

Dec 14, 2009
The Walking Dead, season 2, beyond everything else.

Really, nothing else comes to mind, Bioshock Infinite has been released, that was the only other game I was looking forward to this year.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
Grand Theft Auto 5, Metro Last Light, Amnesia Machine for Pigs.

Watch Dogs, but I only heard that it was coming out this year, not sure if it actually is.
I'm also quite looking forward to The Last of Us, which I think is this year also.

I also totally forgot about the season 2 of the Walking Dead until Daystar above me mentioned it, that too.

King Aragorn

Mar 15, 2013
This year feels kind of..empty, to me. I don't really know why.
But, i'm looking forward to Watch_Dogs, which is a fresh new IP, and MGSV is looking very promising, reinventing MGS.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
GTA5, Metro: Last Light, The Last of Us. Any other games have already come out like Bioshock Infinite, which I have yet to get.
Though, I did just get a pretty good handful of games to keep my busy until I get Infinite, like Deus Ex:Human Revolution, Just Cause 2, Tomb Raider (2013), and Saints Row: The Third, and also a few new N64 games a friend decided to give away. (the gray brick is still going strong)

Eliwood10

Feb 4, 2013
Well the big one for me is already out (Heart of the Swarm), but I'm also eagerly looking forward to Pokemon X/Y. Oh, and Watch_Dogs looks like it will be cool.

Elvaril

Dec 31, 2010
Total War: Rome II. It will mixed naval and land battles. Considering how beloved Rome: Total War is, Creative Assembly really has to go all out to make something good enough to be worthy of the original and with a 40% higher budget than any other Total War title to date, it looks like they are doing just that. I have 300 hours logged in the original Rome: Total War and that is just on Steam. That does not count the even greater hours before that when I purchased the game twice on disc (little brother broke the disc twice) before discovering Steam. Judging by what I have seen from game play videos so far, well, suffice to say that I am extremely excited for this newest installment.

The

Jan 24, 2012
GTA 5, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, Season 2 of the Walking Dead game, Injustice, and Rayman Legends.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Last of Us looks interesting, but I think the next game I'm waiting impatiently for is Dragon Age 3.

Funny thing is the last two games I hungered for were Diablo 3 which I still haven't played (waiting for PS3 version without the auction house) and Bioshock Infinte which I've probably only played about two hours of because I got hooked on the free version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown I received as preorder incentive.

Also only two more weeks for Eador: Masters of the Broken World. Not a high anticipation but still Yay!

cjspyres

Oct 12, 2011
I would definitely say Watch_Dogs. Although, I'm pretty certain it will get delayed at some point. But hey, that's okay, cause I want them to take their sweet time with it. I'm also pretty excited for GTA5, Dragon's Dogma: DD, Amnesia:MFP, The Last of Us, and now

Strelok said:
Among The Sleep
And now thanks to you, sir or madam, I'm excited for this little piece of terror.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Stick of Truth and Transistor (shaddup, I know it's in 2014). And the Skullgirls Steam release.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
Pokemon X and Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and probably a few more I'm forgetting as well.

Can you tell I like Nintendo games? :p