Which games are you looking forward to this year?

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
Bayonetta 2, Bayonetta 2, Bayonetta 2, BAYONETTA 2!

And GTA V, Lightning Returns and maybe AssCreed IV even though it's not an AssCreed game anymore...

CannibalCorpses

Aug 21, 2011
GTA 5 is all i'm expecting to be good. Everything else is fingers crossed and hope it has something worthwhile in it.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I was looking forward to Tomb Raider. I'm also looking forward to Remember Me and The walking dead season 2. I'm kind of interested in Saints Row 4, but it's the fourth game and I'm not sure. It'll probably end up being more fun than GTA V in any case, if they don't fuck it up.

ThePariah

Oct 25, 2012
Some games that I'm really looking forward to this year and hope wont dissapoint (in no particular order):

Watchdogs
GTAV
Remember Me
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Company of Heroes 2
State of Decay
Routine
DayZ standalone
Metro: Last Light
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Survarium
Dead State
Command & Conquer

There are more, but I just can't remember them ATM.

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
Hmmm... Let's see...

- ArmA III (Full Release): I have been playing the heck out of the alpha build, and I am a huge fan of the franchise. I'm looking forward to seeing what the full game has to offer. If it's as well optimized and fluid as the alpha, then I know I will be impressed.

- Metro: Last Light: I'm about halfway through Metro 2033 right now, and I'm gonna be honest, that game creeps me the hell out! I have had very few games with such a great atmosphere (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. came close), and if Last Light even comes close, then I will be excited to play it.

- Survarium: The developers behind S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are brilliant, and I am excited to see what their free-to-play FPSMMO will deliver. I can't have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, so I'm hoping this will hold me over until someone does something with the lisencing (whoever picked it up - Bethesda???).

- Rome: Total War II: I love Shogun 2, and Rome II definately looks impressive. The multiplayer should be intreguing as well. I am excited for its release!

EDIT: Among the Sleep looks interesting as well.

GeneralBigG

Environmentalist Clarksonian
Jun 26, 2012
GTA V (because GTA)
Destiny (because in Bungie We Trust)
Saint's Row 4 (because over-the-fucking-top awesomeness)
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition (because mages and Templars blowing shit up y'all)
Remember Me (because interesting ideas and looks awesome. Also, female)
Watch Dogs (because awesome)
South Park: Stick of Truth (because Matt and Trey)
Deus Ex: HR Wii U (because I haven't played it yet)
Bayonetta 2 (because DAT ASS!!!1!) (I kid, I actually mean, because angel destroying fun)

I was hyped for Star Wars: 1313 but then Disney just had to be a bunch of dicks about LucasArts.

Also, if I get a PS4, Infamous: Second Son will be a with-console buy.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Nothing.
I'm only looking forward to Dragon Age 3 and Diablo 3's expansion, neither of which will be released this year to my knowledge.

That doesn't mean I won't buy any games though.
I picked up Bioshock Infinite on the strength of it's reviews and I got SC2:HotS since it was free (Thank you D3's RMAH).
As new games build hype and come out I'll likely buy a few more by years end.

Aug 19, 2010
Watch_Dogs
Remember Me
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Metro: Last Light
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Amnesia: A machine for pigs

And there are a few that came out already, so overall good year as thing look so far.
I'm content :3

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Hmm... Lets see:
1. Bioshock Infinite (What?! I still don't have it);
2. JoJo Bizarre Adventure: all-star battle;
3. Walking Dead season 2;
4. Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma;
5. Deadpool game;
6.Watch dogs (if it comes out in 2013). That's about it.

Meanwhile, I have a ton of PS1/Vita games, that are in need of completion.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Only game that I have on pre-order and actually can't wait to gett my hands on is Metro Last Light.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
None that I am definitely getting.

But my "watch" list consists of:

The Last of Us - It looks promising, and I am not sick of the "zombie" genre yet.
GTA V - I have liked most of them, and it does look good. I am happy they take their time making them, which makes it promising.
Metro: Last Light - 2033 was a rough diamond, an excellent idea, with a fair few flaws. I hope this one turns out well.
Remember Me - I like the genre, I like the idea. It does have a few things I am not sure I will like, but I am keeping an eye on it.
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition - I don't have much faith in Bioware's ability to make decent RPG's any more, but I am cautiously optimistic.
The Walking Dead season 2 - I loved the first, but that doesn't mean the next season will be just as good. I hope it will be.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain whatever the hell it's called.

Really the only game I'm actively anticipating. It just looks so goddamn sick. And I never use that word to discribe something positively, so that should tell you how I feel about it.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
Let's see... Looking forward to Last of Us, Dragon Age 3, Walking Dead: Season 2 (haven't finished Season 1 yet, but damn...), Civ V: Brave New World.

I'm also watching with interest: Elder Scrolls Online, Watch Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls, Remember Me, AC: Black Flag.

And I'm sure that some other interesting contenders will emerge in time for the fall season - it seems a little bare this year, normally there's more AAA games which demand my attention in the fall season.

MrJinglez

Apr 6, 2013
Rome 2
Watch Dogs
Red Dead Redemption 2 <--- Or is it not this year?
Gta V
Bioshock Infinite
Saints Row 4
Age of Empires II HD
Lost Planet 3
Payday 2
Rise of the Triad
Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Obviously Amnesia; A Machine for Pigs, The Last Of Us, Watch_Dogs and inFamous Second Son. Recently, after playing the demo, inJustice Gods Among Us was put on my list.

Also if Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 finally get's a release date...

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
Slender: the Arrival and Antichamber are already out, sooo.... Fighting is Magic? Probably won't be out anywhere close to this year, but that's the best I got at the moment. I'm currently more into picking up the games of yesteryear that I didn't get around to when they first came out (Super Meat Boy ftw!). Too bad my laptop's currently broke and in for repairs...

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
There's too many to be honest.

Pokemon X/Y and Mystery Dungeon Both look great and will for the first time come on the 3DS.
Mario & Luigi Dream Team I have always liked the RPG Mario games better than the normal games.
Tales of Xillia. Seriously, that game better get a release date soon, 2013 isn't enough for me.
Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Also several games I can't remember.

Dec 10, 2012
Oh man, I think this year blew its load already for me. Looking over everyone else's lists, Bioshock: Infinite was the only one I was anticipating.

Dragon Age 3 will probably be worth getting, but I doubt I will buy it until next year after the price drops. The Last of Us could be good, but again, not a big enough deal for me to buy before 2014.

Captcha: dog's dinner. Indeed, Captcha, this year's release schedule does somewhat resemble dog food.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Injustice Gods Among us, Walking Dead Season 2 and South Park: Stick of Truth are the only major ones off the top of my head left now. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them at the moment.