Which games are you looking forward to this year?

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Strongly considering begging my money providing parents for Injustice Gods Among Us...
Really want to get P4:MA (it's out where I'm at, just didn't get it...) Looking forward to a Blade and Soul release HOPEFULLY SOON. Can't wait to play Navy Field 2 and intentionally piss off other players as revenge for DFO (R.I.P, oh heavenly one...) DayZ solo release is lookin sexah.

But seriously, really want that Blade and Soul.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Games out this year I still need to buy:
Fire Emblem: Awakening, Bioshock Infinite

Upcoming:
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Shin Megami Tensei IV, South Park RPG: The Stick of Truth, The Mystical Realms of Tir nA Nog: Escape from Necron 7: Revenge of Cu Chulainn: The Movie, The Game: Part II of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa, The Banner Saga, The Elder Scrolls Online, Pokemon X/Y, probably more.

Release frame unknown:
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, Suda 51 and GungHo Studios' new action RPG.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Remember Me, Bioshock (still not played it either). Maaaybe Elder Scrolls online, I'm really iffy on the whole MMORPG thing. I also want Dragon Age 3, but don't know if I want it enough to put up with EAs bullshit again.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Pokemon X & Y, 3 RPGs by indie developer Amaranth Games, a few greenlit things from Steam, & a handful of MMOs. Everything else will be an impulse purchase.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
blizzaradragon said:
Pokemon X and Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and probably a few more I'm forgetting as well.

Can you tell I like Nintendo games? :p
Similar taste here. & to think I used to be one of those Sega loving Nintendo haters. ::headshake::

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
GTA V
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite (although I know it has already been out)

and maybe Company of heroes 2, but I doubt I'll get it on release day.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
Damn, so few people have mentioned Assassin's Creed IV.
How can you guys not be excited for this new setting and fresh start for the story?

Uhm... I wish I knew, to be honest. Once I can afford it I'll pick up Bioshock Infinite, but otherwise I got nothing.

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
Nothing and a few things. All of these are on shaky ground for one reason or another but the ideas appeal so I'm cautiously hopeful for...

Divinity: Original Sin
Shadowrun: Returns
Wasteland 2
Walking Dead Season 2
Warhammer Quest
Galaxy Trucker
Solforge

Karoshi

Jul 9, 2012
Last of Us, although I may not be able to get it on release. Still, this looks very interesting and I hope its story is as good as it seems to be.

Looking forward Saints Row 4, too! There are some rumours that Matt Miller might join our crew and I'd love to see that.

The Walking Dead game is a no brainer, getting it at launch.

Nothing else, though. Let's hope there will be some suprises or hidden gems.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Armored Core: Verdict Day (I'm obligated to be excited for any new Armored Core game, regardless of what I think of it in reference to its predecessors)
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs
Possibly Dark Souls 2, if it makes this year.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Moonlight Butterfly said:
Animal Crossing A New Leaf....shut up.
In all honesty there is nothing to be ashamed of.
I loved the previous animal crossing on my DS and worked to finally pay off my mortgage and get a pimp house. XD
And I admit that I love Harvest Moon too~!

OT:
Well I'm excited for a few games this year.
Sure I have been more excited in the few past years but ... meh.

Grand Theft Auto 5. Well just because I loved IV and played around with it so much.
Saints Row 4. As much as it doesn't impress me so far ... my hardcore Saint blood is pumping. >.<
The Walking Dead season 2. Why not, I finished the first one and why shouldn't I get this one.
Metro: Last Light has caught my attention.
Fire Emblem: Awakening. (I know it's already out but not here in Australia. -_-)
Animal Crossing: A new leaf. I'm willing to spend my years on it like it's previous game.
Shin Megami Tensei IV.
Harvest Moon: A new beginning.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Watch_Dogs, South Park and Saints Row 4.

Though the ways it's been going lately I might not finish any of them.

Also somewhat interested in the new Dead Island, for CoOpage with my best buddy. But we won't get that until it's nice and cheap on Steam sometime. So that will probably be a next year game for us.

SillySam

Mar 15, 2011
There's a few that I'm interested in
But the only one that I'm really looking forward to is Quadrilateral Cowboy

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
Transistor
That new Thief game
BioWare's next game in the Mass Effect universe

And the new Torment game.

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
Dead State
State of Decay
(I like zombies)
Dark Woods
I am looking forward to some of the big names mentioned several times, but not so much that I won't be waiting for them to be cheap on steam before I buy em. I am looking forward to picking up FarCry 3 and Tomb Raider in the summer sale as well as the newer resident evil titles if they're at a low cost.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
Modern Warfare 4!

just kidding.

Well it's going to be at least another month before I can actually play Bishock Infinite so I guess that. Also the Last of Us.

Also, when is Tides of Numenera supposed to come out..?