Which games need..........a Zombie Mode?

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
The next edition of each EA Sports franchise definitely need zombie mode to shake things up.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
putowtin said:
None, I'm tired of zombies, like you say every game has a DLC or a zombie mode.
It's time for a change, cowboy mode I say!
I agree. I'm so, so sick of zombies. It was cool back in like, 2007, but since then it has gotten really old. I'm not so sure about the cowboy thing though. How about every game does something different and has its own unique mode?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
dcdude171 said:
Left 4 Dead is basically a counter-strike zombie mod. It was based upon the mode where one guy has a gun and everyone rushes him with a knife.
Exept as I said in Korea version of CounterStrike you don't only fight zombies and mutans.
You also fight:
-Dragons.
-Cyclops.
-Giant Scorpions
-Robots.
-Mutant Cyborgs.
-Aliens.
-Demons.
-Ghosts.
-And my favoutite, Pyro's Crazy sister:

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
DOTA 2, where you have two teams fighting the zombie waves seperately while defending their base, the zombie provide gold just like normal creeps, and the player have to strike a balance between buying better items, or stronger zombies for their enemies to face.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
MortisLegio said:
Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
The player gets "X" amount of points to outfit a squad to survive waves of zombies. They already have the unit in the game so I don't think it would be too hard to make.
It would be especially challanging if you need to dispatch them as quickly as possible before they turn into cryssalids and OHGODS!

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
Combustion Kevin said:
MortisLegio said:
Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
The player gets "X" amount of points to outfit a squad to survive waves of zombies. They already have the unit in the game so I don't think it would be too hard to make.
It would be especially challanging if you need to dispatch them as quickly as possible before they turn into cryssalids and OHGODS!
The way I had it thought up is that they just stay zombies the whole time, but hey if some of the zombies did turn on a random wave, it would make the mode kinda awesome in a "Oh Shit! 5 Chrysalids just spawned next to my Assault guy!" kind of way.

Also I think it would be cool if they added another set of Council missions where you have to fight a group of alien controlled human or just a human group who is trying to stop you.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
None of them, unless they are zombie games, which we have too many of as it is.

I want to see a game where you actually get to play from the perspective of a zombie. And then I never want another zombie game ever again. (Barring the Walking Dead Season 2 obviously.)
knight steel said:
Please don't make this a DLC thread.

I don't know how close Injustice is to release, but there's a period of time between a game going gold and its actually release date, during which the devs have literally nothing to do. Sometimes this results in day-one DLC.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
The_Echo said:

I want to see a game where you actually get to play from the perspective of a zombie. And then I never want another zombie game ever again. (Barring the Walking Dead Season 2 obviously.)
The perspective of a normal zombie or the classic brain-eating zombie?

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I was upset that GTA 4 didn't have one. Undead Nightmare was great but it didn't have multiplayer zombie free roam. So I'm going to say multiplayer zombie free roam for GTA 5.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
SweetShark said:
The_Echo said:

Isn't that the same thing? Either way, yes. The shambler-model zombie. The kinds that feature in Left 4 Dead, I consider to be not actually zombies.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Mmmmhhhhh. Dear Esther perhaps? Because there would at least be something to to besides walking around. And if it's just walking away from zombies.

Mount and Blade might be fun with a zombie mode. Having to deal with your own soldiers zombiefying after a battle. Trying to avoid to lose to much of the land to the undead horde. This might work.

But honestly, I think we have enough zombies. I join the cowboy mode crowd. (Might also work for M&B)

Tom_green_day said:
Aliens Colonial Marines. They already have the AI in place. Now they just need the textures.

felbot

May 11, 2011
SweetShark said:
putowtin said:
None, I'm tired of zombies, like you say every game has a DLC or a zombie mode.
It's time for a change, cowboy mode I say!
F*ck that!!! I prefer a "Chick Mode"!!!!

Think about it:

Counterstike with hot women as terrorists counter-terrorists

oh wait!!!

And don't get me started what they fighting in daily bases!!!!
I was really confused when I saw the announcement for that game, I figured a game like that would be released by valve them self and not nexon of all people.

not surprised it has fan service though, its nexon after all.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
SweetShark said:
Yep, I think is time to create this Thread, because honestly evry game it have at least a DLC or a Mode with Zombie on it, it sell A LOT!!!!!

TaKe for example the new DLC for the fightinh game "Injustice: Gods Among Us"

I am very sure most of us want to play as Zombie Batman, or other hero/villain.

So, Which game do you think need a Zombie mode?

For me Counterstike.
But I digress, the Korean version of Counterstike have already a zombie mode:

So I am covered for my wish. You?
I have to ask this but, wouldn't counterstrike with zombies, be Left 4 Dead? Or at least something very similar. Anyway I personally believe that there has been enough of zombies, personally I think a Grimm brothers mode would be freaky freaky fresh, also strange. Imagine a mode were you run around a disturbing forest fight all kinds of creatures, I'd dig that shit.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
The_Echo said:
SweetShark said:
The_Echo said:

Isn't that the same thing? Either way, yes. The shambler-model zombie. The kinds that feature in Left 4 Dead, I consider to be not actually zombies.
The answer is no:

Classic Zombie

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
mrhappy1489 said:
I have to ask this but, wouldn't counterstrike with zombies, be Left 4 Dead? Or at least something very similar. Anyway I personally believe that there has been enough of zombies, personally I think a Grimm brothers mode would be freaky freaky fresh, also strange. Imagine a mode were you run around a disturbing forest fight all kinds of creatures, I'd dig that shit.
Nope, VERY different games I must say.
The zombie you are fighting most of the times are nothing to do with the zombies in L4D games.
In CS Online you many kind of creatures like scorpions,aliens,ghosts,demons and many other monstrosities.