Which gaming character would you choose to help you out in a bar fight?

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
I would choose Sam Fisher as he could take them down with ruthless aggression while i do what i do best, watch on

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Auron from Final Fantasy X. He would win. He always wins. He'd also keep cool while doing it.

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
Any protagonist or partner or villain from any game ever! like seriously they all kill hundreds of people and I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem taking down a drunken bum.

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
Either Gordon Freeman or The Lone Wanderer.

Either one of them are exceptionally skilled with toppling empires with common hand tools. And any type of boomstick they can get their hands on. It makes sense they could thwack a few drunken thugs in a bar fight as well.

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
rileyrulesu said:
Any protagonist or partner or villain from any game ever! like seriously they all kill hundreds of people and I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem taking down a drunken bum.
but lets say its a bunch of drunken bums (possibly double figures) and your not allowed any weapons and its just the two of you

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Chris Redfield. His arm takes up at least 50% of the screen, so if he couldn't fight everyone off for me, at least he'd block the bulk of the attack ..with his bulk.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Talim from Soul Calibur, I wouldn't even really fight, I would just stand there going "OMG it's Talim, she's so awesome, HOLY CHRIST this is amazing", and she would still win the fight for us.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
I've read a bar fight with a Spartan that wasn't Master Chief (IE not as good), and without the armor, so I can safely say I'd choose the Chief. The whole thing would last maybe four seconds and everyone would be down and in incredible pain, if not downright dead.

Maf10s1 said:
Duke Nukem....do I really need to explain why?:p
The bastard's always late, you'd have your ass kicked before he called to say he can't come.

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
Dante.

He can beat the crap out of anyone, then be my wingman when we pick up chicks.

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
Yuugi Hoshiguma from Subterranean Animism. She'd knock out everyone in the bar without even spilling any of the drinks.

Danallighieri

Jun 3, 2010
Dante, because he's just awesome... Failing that, probably Tifa from FF7, because she would kick alotta ass and I'd pretty much be in awe

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
azzxl said:
I'm going to second this, because Kratos would flip the guy into the air, slam him down on a pool table, impale the guy to the pool table with a pool que, and kick the table through a wall into traffic causing a massive pile-up of cars, all with context sensitive buttons popping up. Any other aggressors would probably back away slowly and leave.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Wrex from Mass Effect. I've seen what happens when someone actually tries to melee a Krogan... he would decimate my opposition.

Machiavellian007

Mar 2, 2010
Diligent said:
azzxl said:
I'm going to second this, because Kratos would flip the guy into the air, slam him down on a pool table, impale the guy to the pool table with a pool que, and kick the table through a wall into traffic causing a massive pile-up of cars, all with context sensitive buttons popping up. Any other aggressors would probably back away slowly and leave.
I third this. Except then he'd probably kill me.

Nuckelavee

Jun 12, 2010
A Glukkon out of the Oddworld. Sure we wont win tyhe fight but I rest happy knowing in te following hours three sligs would come in and drag the bastards off to a soulstorm brewplant.

Ungenericteen

Feb 1, 2010
Gordon Freeman, because he could kickass with his crowbar, and I don't have to deal with him saying "tell your friends" after we won

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Giygas, since he has no physical form they can't smash bottles over his head. And also he'd attack them in a way they cannot grasp.

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
The Dog from Dead to Rights: Retribution.
It'd pee all over their corps, after eating out his crotch to death.

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza, so he can use Heat actions on everyone as I watch In awe at the glory of the Komaki Fist.

Comrade Azza

Apr 3, 2010
Psycho Mantis. He'd distract them with some 4th wall magic, while I creep up behind 'em with a metal stool.

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
I could choose someone who would rip them to shreds.. but I choose commander shepard, because he'll persuade them to commit suicide.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Zeratul.
he would bring swift death upon my enemies without warning, and strike from the darkness
unseen.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
One of the gods from Black & White.

I can see the body of my enemy sailing through the sky right now.

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
Darth fuckin Vader
Because if I'm outnumbered 5-1 i need someone with a blade that cuts through everything and can choke people form across the room.
Course i would need to join the Stormtroopers(hey they could use someone with aim Amirite?)

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
I would either go for kirby, captain falcon, or travis touchdown (no more heroes). Most likley kirby.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
Sam Fisher *whistels innocently*

Failing that I'll settle for team Kick-Ass, Archer and Kestrel.

Keeperixx

Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Optimystic said:
Commander Shepard of course.

Blueruler182 said:
The bastard's always late, you'd have your ass kicked before he called to say he can't come.
I lol'ed hard
I'd take Shepard too.

If Samara's loyalty mission is any indication, anyone going toe-to-toe with him, even without weapons, would end up with a bruised surface where their front used to be.

RBMidknight

Tag! You're it.
Nov 27, 2009
Gordon Freeman equipped with the super gravity gun. That way he could injure people with projectile beer bottles and clean up the bodies mess afterward.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Master chief. Nothing says "best probability to win" that a guy whose 7 foot tall, has an energy shield and could possibly break a man's nose by taping it.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Vrex360 said:
Wrex from Mass Effect. I've seen what happens when someone actually tries to melee a Krogan... he would decimate my opposition.
This. Wrex simply could not lose in a bar fight. And he would make me look much more attractive by comparison.

<spoiler= Oh Wrex, a face not even a mother could love> http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/6/6f/Urdnot_Wrex.jpg