Which gaming character would you choose to help you out in a bar fight?

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
I would choose Sam Fisher as he could take them down with ruthless aggression while i do what i do best, watch on

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Auron from Final Fantasy X. He would win. He always wins. He'd also keep cool while doing it.

rileyrulesu

Jun 15, 2009
Any protagonist or partner or villain from any game ever! like seriously they all kill hundreds of people and I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem taking down a drunken bum.

Mr Metzger

May 26, 2010
rileyrulesu said:
Any protagonist or partner or villain from any game ever! like seriously they all kill hundreds of people and I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem taking down a drunken bum.
but lets say its a bunch of drunken bums (possibly double figures) and your not allowed any weapons and its just the two of you

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Chris Redfield. His arm takes up at least 50% of the screen, so if he couldn't fight everyone off for me, at least he'd block the bulk of the attack ..with his bulk.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Talim from Soul Calibur, I wouldn't even really fight, I would just stand there going "OMG it's Talim, she's so awesome, HOLY CHRIST this is amazing", and she would still win the fight for us.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Marcus Fenix. Why? Because he would wreck my shit if I sided with the other guy.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
I've read a bar fight with a Spartan that wasn't Master Chief (IE not as good), and without the armor, so I can safely say I'd choose the Chief. The whole thing would last maybe four seconds and everyone would be down and in incredible pain, if not downright dead.

Maf10s1 said:
Duke Nukem....do I really need to explain why?:p
The bastard's always late, you'd have your ass kicked before he called to say he can't come.