Which gaming character would you choose to help you out in a bar fight?

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
Yuugi Hoshiguma from Subterranean Animism. She'd knock out everyone in the bar without even spilling any of the drinks.

Danallighieri

Jun 3, 2010
Dante, because he's just awesome... Failing that, probably Tifa from FF7, because she would kick alotta ass and I'd pretty much be in awe

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
azzxl said:
I'm going to second this, because Kratos would flip the guy into the air, slam him down on a pool table, impale the guy to the pool table with a pool que, and kick the table through a wall into traffic causing a massive pile-up of cars, all with context sensitive buttons popping up. Any other aggressors would probably back away slowly and leave.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Wrex from Mass Effect. I've seen what happens when someone actually tries to melee a Krogan... he would decimate my opposition.

Machiavellian007

Mar 2, 2010
Diligent said:
azzxl said:
I'm going to second this, because Kratos would flip the guy into the air, slam him down on a pool table, impale the guy to the pool table with a pool que, and kick the table through a wall into traffic causing a massive pile-up of cars, all with context sensitive buttons popping up. Any other aggressors would probably back away slowly and leave.
I third this. Except then he'd probably kill me.

Nuckelavee

Jun 12, 2010
A Glukkon out of the Oddworld. Sure we wont win tyhe fight but I rest happy knowing in te following hours three sligs would come in and drag the bastards off to a soulstorm brewplant.

Ungenericteen

Feb 1, 2010
Gordon Freeman, because he could kickass with his crowbar, and I don't have to deal with him saying "tell your friends" after we won

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Giygas, since he has no physical form they can't smash bottles over his head. And also he'd attack them in a way they cannot grasp.

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
The Dog from Dead to Rights: Retribution.
It'd pee all over their corps, after eating out his crotch to death.