WHich girl superhero would you choose to have a movie based off of them?

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
King of Asgaard said:
Raven.
She's a half-demon half-human who can project her 'shadow self' and use it to completely fuck with her enemies using telepathy, telekinesis and many other powerful abilities.
Basically, she's awesome.
Problem is separating what she could do in the comics (which outside of Empathy is fairly vague) and what she could do in the cartoon series (which was awesome).
It would be difficult, but not impossible, and I think it's about time that Raven made her way to the silver screen.
.No. said:
King of Asgaard said:
Raven.
She's a half-demon half-human who can project her 'shadow self' and use it to completely fuck with her enemies using telepathy, telekinesis and many other powerful abilities.
Basically, she's awesome.
This.
Depending on how Teen Titans Go! does, and fan reaction, there's a chance one might be made. Possibly.
Let's hope so, she's one of the more interesting (because of her personality and powers) in DC mythos, to me anyway.

Negotiator

Mar 17, 2011
I'd like to see a whole movie based on the Shadowcat from X-Men. I think if the script writers were right, they could build a really good flick on her even apart from the other X-Men and actually, that might not be a bad idea as then the focus could be on her rather than the whole group. It could perhaps be something like the way she was portrayed in Marvel's Ultimate series, although possibly without her romantic relationship with a certain webslinger (even though I really liked that).