Which is your favourite God?

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Poseidon or hades i like the greek gods
are the Roman gods which are just the greeks gods but more warlike except mars though he was smarter than his greek counter part

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
Daniel Janhagen said:
Abandon4093 said:
I'm going to have to go with the goddess' of love and lust here.

Aphrodite, Venus, Erzulie, Parvati, Hathor.

Take your pick. They're all about having sex. You can go on about your badass gods all you want. War and Thunder etc. But in the end, I'd rather be having sex.
I agree, so my choice is Sharess. (although, yes, Thor is quite badass)
If we're doing intentionally fictional deities. I'd say Slaanesh encapsulates all the best things about being a deity.

Wiki said:
Slaanesh is the God of hedonism and excess. But this is true in all things, not just carnal pleasures. Those who desire to indulge in the finest culinary delights, the most beautiful artworks, even the most sensual clothing, could all be amongst Slaanesh?s disciples. Just as importantly, Slaanesh is also the God of perfection. The singer striving for the most beautiful song or the warrior who seeks the perfect fighting techniques, both could be devotees of Slaanesh.
Pretty much just sums up exactly what kind of religion I'd follow.
HERESY

y04coopa

Apr 25, 2011
KHRONE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

Nah i am just kidding that evil devil spawn can crawl back in to it's pit, FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I like the one where Jesus swallows the puzzle piece and the man in the big yellow hat has to take him to the hospital... (nothing? wow tough thread)

Anyways I would say any god that preaches being cool to people without being pushy, those ones are epic.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Well we all do worship Tzeentch, we just might not know it. Its all part of his plans, everything is part of his plans.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I think I'd like the idea of Pagan Gods, I mean those guys would at least have some excuse for the imbalance and injustice of our surroundings, they're not perfect. Whereas any singular Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent deity callous enough to sit back and let things unfold the way they have, is basically the biggest **** in the universe.

Hellz_Barz

May 16, 2009
I forget how to spell it properly but laegh. He's so mad all the time that his spear blade is constantly on fire.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Tzeentch, he is the most powerful of all gods and everything that happens has been planned for in his great machinations.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I am not a religious, or devout man. But by Odin's beard, I love Norse Gods! But if I were to pick one, I would jump on the Thor bandwagon...or chariot pulled by rams.

Let us see Jesus kill Ice Giants cause they're inherently evil.

Red Roark

May 17, 2011
Superman.

He has a pretty cool cameo as god of our universe in All-Star Superman issue 10. Frankly I can't think of anything more comforting.

Theminimanx

Positively Insane
Mar 14, 2011
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Flying Spaghetti monster yet. So I will.
And yes, this is totally real.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster