Which of your gaming characters has the highest body count?

AD-Stu

Oct 13, 2011
Probably a line ball for me between Shepard (Mass Effect) and Ezio (AssCreed).

That's if we ignore killing a few hundred thousand batarians with a mass relay explosion, of course. If we're allowed to count those, then Shepard and INEC.

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
The girl from Mercenaries 2. I leveled an entire capital city with a few nuclear bunker busters. I am a horrible, horrible person. And I love it.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Probably my Oblivion mage. He has killed all of Cyrodil. Everyone. Mods are a great thing...

Edit: I know how to grammar... I promise. >>

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I'm thinking Defcon takes it.

If we are talking up close and personal, destroyed enemies by me in my immediate vicinity with weapons, well...ever play, the "Alien Shooter" series? It's not amazing, but they do manage the highest number of bodies per minute.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Probably my Halo 3 spartan for multiplayer. Although I do kill indecent amounts of things in Dungeon Defenders.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
It's a tie, because I can hardly tell, between Jack, Jack, Jack, Andrew, and Jack.

The first three Jacks are from Fallout 1, 2, and 3.

Andrew is likewise from Ner Vegas, but he isn't part of the Jack line because Lone Wander Jack would still be alive in his time.

Finally, the last Jack is the boss of the Third Street Saints in SR3...who shot, ran over, stabbed, bludgeoned, burned, blew up, crashed on top of, and whatever else ANY PERSON HE COULD FIND in excess.

But I can't tell who's better because my Fallout characters do this as a matter of necessity to survive in the wasteland.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:
It's probably a tie between Alex Mercer from Prototype or my Agent from Crackdown.
I was hoping someone would list this: For me personally, its Mercer with a clear win
Although the Nerevarine has a strong entry, from that one playthrough where I MURDERED EVERY NPC IN THE TERRITORY.

that took so god damned long. But it was fun because I'd get through half the town with nothing but stealth kills, then finally someone would catch me and it'd be an all-out brawl with the guard and whatever townsfolk were left. I saved Larrius Varro for last, so that he could clear my bounty. ghost towns of angry wasps

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Ezio.

Although, in Assassin's Creed, murder is very easy, I try to kill as little as possible, but sometimes, eesh.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Seeing as I've had my presently Night elf Warrior in Wow since Vanilla, I have to say he has my top kill count in any game. Counting monsters that is.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
Perhaps a little surprisingly, Max Payne. Possibly because Max Payne 3 had an absurd body count (seriously, you kill like 2000 people in a single playthrough). That's only over a single playthrough. If we're counting multiple, then probably CJ or Niko.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Do we really discuss this even we know which characters have the most body count in all games?

Just one of the toys the Warhammer 40k armies use to destroy in some second PLANETS!!!!!

Btw, this ships already appear in the game, so they count.

/Thread.

EDIT: Also these ship appear in Action videogames so they still count.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Since Shepard can erradicate a few species on his trip to save the universe, i guess i'd be him.

Stoppin' the cure of the Korgans, finishing off the Rachni, eradicating the Geth and shooting a bazillon aliens while doing this is enough to hold a record.

Unsilenced

Oct 19, 2009
I'm Commander Shepard, and I have the highest bodycount on the citadel.

Unless we're talking direct kills, in which case I'd say my Skyrim character. She's an assassin with a kill count in the thousands, and that's just for man/mer characters.

I mean seriously, I can't cross the street in that game without killing at least a dozen bandits. You'd think a life of crime would be less popular when the number of bandits killed in a matter of weeks exceeds the population of every single city in the region put together.

'parently not though.

Guess I'll just have to keep stabbin' bitches till they learn to respect.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Most probably Kratos. Got all the games in the series and have played each game at least twice. Gotten through GoW II and III probably six times.

So many dead!

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
My TF2 Pyro... Oh god so many flaming corpses...

and MVM is just inflating the bodycount.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Gotta be my Engineer on TF2, his turret must've killed tens of thousands.

Other than that perhaps Nariko from Heavenly Sword, killed thousands there too.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Huh... and here I thought bringing up my WoW character would be original.
But yeah my WoW warlock. Played him from just before burning crusade to just before wrath of the lich king and was purely PvP since level 70 (max lvl at the time). WoW keeps a kill counter but sadly I lost the screenshots when I uninstalled it. It definantly was a 6 digit number though. As in: population of a small country. And it doesn't even count the PvE kills.

And than there's also left 4 dead 2. A campaign takes about 2 hours and at the end it shows a zombie kill counter, which is usually somewhere around 2000. So, considering my # of hours played on that game, that comes down to about... 625000 zawmbees.

EDIT: turns out steam keeps a exact killcount for left 4 dead 2 and it's only 136697. Since I don't prefer any survivor and there's 8 that's roughly 17087 each. So warlockman is still miles ahead.

Elgnirp100

Jan 18, 2012
Ratchet and Clank.

Over the course of 12 games they have killed millions of...well, everything.

Captcha: garden of eden.
Yeah, they've been kicked out. Ages ago.

Mr.Governor

Nov 10, 2009
Probably my Fable 1 character as I took advantage of the infinite spawning undead to farm xp,and it took quite a while.