Which Social Link would you be?

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Either the Moon or the Hermit.

I often stay off to myself and think about my life. When i'm not thinking about that I often daydream what it would be like to visit other worlds or just think about the characters that I (poorly) draw.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
neonsword13-ops said:
ruedyn said:
Moon I guess. Never played Personna though ._.

[small]Please don't hit me[/small]

There's the door. Now get out.

OT: Persona 3 is on PS2, PS3, PSP, AND VITA. There's no excuse for not playing it by now. :)
My PS2 doesn't have a controller at the moment and I don't own any of those other things. I'll just take my leave now.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
I'd be Hermit, which represents knowledge and introspection, two things which I value greatly. That, or Hanged Man, which is similar, but with a connection to the mighty Odin(which is awesome.)

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
I think I did some online "WHAT ARCANA ARE YOU?!?!" quiz, and I am almost 100% sure I got The Tower.

Fun times will be had...

MacLeRoy

Jan 13, 2011
Def a magician, I love power, self confidence all the way and I'm def a man of action.

MacLeRoy

Jan 13, 2011
Also I'm not afraid to manipulate others to achieve the objective, I've done it before... many times...

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
The Hermit had me at mental ailment skills. Also very reminiscent of the Bleak Cabal of D&D fame.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
I remember taking a quiz that said I was stuck between the Tower, Death and The High Priestess. Make of that as you will.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
It might be good if you could give us the meanings of the Reverse Arcanas too. Just because. They're generally just take what you have and make it opposite or negative in some way, but not all of them are really simple off of these descriptions.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
I believe I'm more of the Justice arcana. I always take things way too seriously and never at face value. I'm not a religous person, but I find the divine personas pretty badass.
Plus my name is literally "Justice". I mean, no fucking contest!

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Probably Sun, but it would seem almost ironic these days, but there was a time when I was excessively happy, and the whole point of my social link throughout the game would be finding that moment so I can finally move on and be free and happy again.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Fractral said:
Also known as 'Which arcana are you?'

So, a mysterious blue haired boy has just moved into your school, people are starting to go white faced and say 'urgh urgh' a lot and at midnight you get turned (sorry, Transmogrified) into a coffin. Then one day, as you are minding your own business, the blue haired boy comes up to you and starts a conversation. Next thing you know, you've spent 3 hours chatting with him. As you make to leave, looking concernedly at your watch, time seems to stop, and a mysterious voice can be heard saying "thou art I, and I art thou.."
Yes, you have become a social link for the main character of a persona game. The question is, which social link would you be?
Lovers or Empress.

I am very social, I am certainly associated with fertility, sexuality, and motherhood, and I'm good at healing and support roles. ^^

Also, I prefer the female MC from P3P. She's far less apathetic than Mysterious Blue Haired Boy.

LadyTiamat

Aug 13, 2011
Death arcana is the one for me

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080613025727/megamitensei/images/a/a8/Alice.jpg

0ctopusPrime

Sep 19, 2012
I'd probably fit best under the the "H" Arcanas. The Hierophant, Hermit and Hanged Man kinda suit me, I think.