Which Type Of Gamer Are You Catagorized In?

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
Mostly the One Guy Who Likes Videogames, but also a bit of a nostalgiafag, RPfag, and a general RPGfag, not really divided out into WRPG or JRPG since I enjoy both styles quite a bit. In that sense, I'm an RPG IDORT, I suppose.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Probably the one guy who likes games. If i can have fun i don't care what i'm playing or whatever.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
I'm guessing the Nostalgiafag for me. It's not my fault I still use my NES quite often. I blame the Swedish.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
tijuanatim said:
I think I'm 'The One Guy Who Actually Likes Video Games' mixed with the Frat boy....which makes me sad.
This.. Though i am not sad.. I like video games, and i love to get drunk and party.. Me in a nutshell really..

GUNGUNGUN

Nov 19, 2009
The Gamer Girl, The guy who actually likes video games, and the rage guy.
I would say I was a console fag too actually... but not completely.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Blatherscythe said:
(Disclaimer! This post is purely made for a cheap laugh, it is not made to insult you people. More like poke fun at ourselves. Besides your anonymous on the internet!)

Since I still don't know how to post pictures in my posts (please, someone just tell me) I will have to post the link... http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/243820/Gamers/

Appearantly I fall into the WRPGfag catagory. I sure as hell don't look ANYTHING like the picture though. So which one do you fit the discription of?
A mix of the Real gamer, Artfag, and JrpgFag.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
Blatherscythe said:
(Disclaimer! This post is purely made for a cheap laugh, it is not made to insult you people. More like poke fun at ourselves. Besides your anonymous on the internet!)

Since I still don't know how to post pictures in my posts (please, someone just tell me) I will have to post the link... http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/243820/Gamers/

Appearantly I fall into the WRPGfag catagory. I sure as hell don't look ANYTHING like the picture though. So which one do you fit the discription of?
Howto put images in post: [imagepenis]Put picture URL here and remove the penises from the [] [/imagepenis]

OT: The one who actually likes videogames and Pokéfag, nothing beats that feeling of having a shiny pokémon show up on a random encounter :D