Which Type Of Gamer Are You Catagorized In?

NeonDarkness

Sep 23, 2009
HUGE number 7, a little bit of number 2, but I still love and play all the other consoles and dont hate or anything, number 15, part 23, though I'm not 100% sure.

Jun 11, 2008
I'm somewhere in the middle of so many of them but for reference here is the image.
Blatherscythe said:
(Disclaimer! This post is purely made for a cheap laugh, it is not made to insult you people. More like poke fun at ourselves. Besides your anonymous on the internet!)

Since I still don't know how to post pictures in my posts (please, someone just tell me) I will have to post the link... http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/243820/Gamers/
[ img ] then put image url here [ img ] and also take away spaces in square brackets if you are unsure on BBcode search it for a thread about BBcode on this site.

Appearantly I fall into the WRPGfag catagory. I sure as hell don't look ANYTHING like the picture though. So which one do you fit the discription of?

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
I guess I'd be a nostalgiafag, sometime 'real' gamer, occasional 'guy who actually likes games' and reformed MMO addict.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I think I'm a cross between three of them:
7) The "Real" Gamer
17) The MMO Addict
23) The One Guy Who Actually Likes Video Games

evilgrim

Nov 18, 2009
2 - PCfag, at times.
10 - GamerGirl, I guess. Right?
16 - Gamers=Artfag. Definitely, all the time.

Clarification: I'm ripping off the person with the last post on the first page, FFS-Dontcare.
*Ahem* I use the pc most often, less than my dreamcast but otherwise. I'm a female who doesn't talk or show it off. So 10.
And games are art. Totally.

DREAMCAST WAS HIGHLY UNDERRATED.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
Since I still don't know how to post pictures in my posts (please, someone just tell me) I will have to post the link... http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/243820/Gamers/
Appearantly I fall into the WRPGfag catagory. I sure as hell don't look ANYTHING like the picture though. So which one do you fit the discription of?
Awesome pic!! Quite a few would fit for me...
2 - PCfag
7 - "Real" Gamer
9 - The GURL gamer
10 - The gamer girl
12 - Grandpa (or Grandma, whatever ;) )
13 - The Nostalgiafag
I used to be a 14 - The Piratefag
But I turned into 15 - The Moralfag
I was a 17 - MMO Addict (but I got on the wagon)
18 - WRPGfag (probably the most accurate)
Aaaand... probably a bit of 23 - The One Guy who Actually Likes Video Games

Cool post, thanks for sharing!

Thurandul

Mar 31, 2010
Hmmm I see, I could put each one of my friends under one of those.
Although I do enjoy MMOs, I usually get bored of them after a while.
I use to be 17) The MMO Addict, then I hit lvl 80, got bored and canceled my subscription.
Okay I lie, I only played because one of my "friends" who is a complete "17)", said that
I would never be able to reach level 60, nevermind lvl 80.
So I took the beat, and then walked away with pride instead of
bursting into a victory dance on top of his desk, beside I was late for a raid.
I quit the next day anyway.

So I'm going to go with, 24) The RPfag
and 23) The One Guy Who Actually Likes Video Games.

I-I just want to have fun guys, c-can't we all just have fun?

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
1 - ConsoleFag
7 - The "Real" Gamer
23 - The one guy who actually likes games

Love inviting a mate over to play God of War 3 and see his expression in the opening sequences. Also love watching that same mate fail at Demon's Souls. I'd be a PCfag as well, but I don't have the money for a gaming PC, so my PS3 will have to do.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Im the one guy who actually likes videogames. All my other friends are just like "meh".............. im very lonely when i know that a game has a great multiplayer system.... AND I CANT TRADE WITH ANYONE, AND WORST OF ALL, I CANT PLAY FOUR SWORDs!!!!