Which video game universe would you most like to live in?

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
Pretty self-explanatory. For me, it would be the Mass Effect galaxy, because of all the cool technology and space travel. Plus it's so detailed that it actually feels like a tangible place.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
The FF VIII world, would be a nice change of pace in life to be a SeeD operative.

Either that or the Valkyria Chronicles universe.......I like the uniforms.

mizushinzui

Apr 12, 2010
The World Ends With You,

I just want to be able to use all of these badges for something

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
Depends on whether or not I would receive any special powers or whatnot if I went there.

If not, none.

If so, TES universe probably.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
CoH not just cause i'm playing it but the chance of me actually having super powers is like REALLY high and LOTS of 'no qualification' targets to hammer on, sounds fun

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Ursus Buckler said:
Pokemon. Fuck school, I want a Bulbasaur.
Agreed. Plus, I'd know exactly where all the legendaries are.

Bleedingskye

Mar 19, 2011
Ya I think the Mass Effect universe seems to be the best Sci Fi universe to live in. But I'ma go with Dragon Age for fantasy, and World of goo for abstract...cause its wild yo

lion el jhonson

Jul 2, 2011
the mass effect universe because without the reapers its a pretty kick ass place to live
or the warhammer 40k universe

Regeaj

Aug 3, 2011
For me I'd want to be in the Half Life universe as a talking Gordon Freeman, it would also cause Valve to finally release Half Life 2 Episode 3 (It has been 4 years), also since I'd be in the HL universe I would steal a portal gun from Aperture Science, one that doesn't need moon rock like it did in Portal 2 (you go to places without moon rock in the first Portal)

queek

Mar 10, 2011
well i would just love to live in the dragonage universe oh and most definally mass effect