Who Are You To Other People?

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honour to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I am many things to many people I would assume. Some people hate me. Some people love me. The people who hate me are jerks!

Mithcha

Oct 21, 2011
I've been called extremely angry, extremely depressed, camp, calm, easy-going, polite, professional and once I was called a lollipop.

A mixture of calm and camps probably the best description.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
I am the Steve Merchant to their Ricky Gervais.

Generally I'm sure I'm the funny guy people like to have a round down the pub. Or anywhere.

To my RP group I'm the (recently) one handed pilot who looks like Bruce Campbell.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
A sarcastic wanker to friends and most of society, a waste of potential to teachers, a lazy A-hole to my parents, and a boy losing his mind in the mirror.

Duggan1

Mar 14, 2011
I'm that wise old wizard that everyone goes to for their fetch quests. Except that I'm by no means old, and I can't do any wizardry. I'm just really good at giving cryptic advice, and I happen to know a lot of obscure facts and quotations.

flippicat

Apr 11, 2010
I suppose I'm viewed as a driven individual that has a chance to make something of himself, in general. Some people think of me as 'The Dungeon Master,' though, so that's always a nice change.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
I don't know what my friends think of me... the word eccentric has been batted around (mostly due to my nerdy intrests which they don't have)... but people are always turning up at my flat for tea or coffee and a chat... guess that makes me a free café costa with a more comfy sofa.

I'm okay with this.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
I don't know about my friend's, possibly "The wierd dude who finds a lot of Youtube videos"

but to people who know me in school, "The short nice kid"... a lot of people like to stand up for me.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
I'm the quiet recluse without any common interests to share with my peers, though often seen by others as shy and intelligent. To my family I'm a freeloader who is still immature. To my mentors I'm someone with potential for a successful future.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
To my fellow thespians, a silent but friendly guy who has a knack for beer and sometimes weed. And a highly talented actor, capable of both making you laugh your ass off and crying your heart out.

To my family, the shy one, barely seen speaking and barely seen in family reunions. But everytime I start drinking with them, really outspoken and a jester.

To my close friends, a lunatic and walking beer-sponge (I think beer is a recurrent theme in my social life), a hopeless romantic who writes poems about his friends (be male or female) when he's feeling really emotional. Sometimes depressive and other times overly cheered up.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I really don't know, apart from family, including my own family, I don't see or talk to people to really ever know what was thought of me.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
I'm sorta that weird one who just does what he thinks would be fun and people enjoy being around him for that. I've been called eccentric, effervescent, and bat-shit insane before.

One of my friends once told me, "I hate that everyone loves you just for being you, and I'd like to hate you because of that, but I can't because you're you."

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
"Seems like a nice guy, but I don't really know him" is what pretty much everyone says about me. I'm quite, unobtrusive. The kind of guy that people just don't notice.
Not that I'm complaining, I'm perfectly content to sit in the background, observing while someone else takes the spotlight... Though it does make dating kind of a pain.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009

"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword, with blade in hand I will reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the Fires of Destruction! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"