Who Are You To Other People?

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
The one constant seems to be that i'm the odd one out:
At school most people just sorta seem to avoid me, at work they don't really seem to get a lot of what I say and refer to me as 'the eccentric one', and my family are all crazy but they seem to think of me as crazier so there ya go, some people like me, some don't, some think i'm funny, some look up to me but most people think i'm different, not a bad thing mind, I try to take it in stride ^.^

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I'm going purely on how my old D+D character is described, since it is fairly accurate. The tall, timid and thoughtful guy. Who also drinks far too much Coke and Relentless...

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I've been told that I can be quite overbearing at first because I'm confident and outgoing. Most people like me eventually though.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
A basement dwelling nerd who just happens to be female.

I'm not very impressive at the moment due to being quite poorly.

I think I'm too mouthy and say what I think which leads to people hating me.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Lumber Barber said:
TheAceTheOne said:
I could care less what other people see me as.
I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality, because it?s now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it?s a peach of cake. Accept the fax.

OT: A nice guy who plays guitar a lot and is a total asshole if you touch him or his stuff without permission.
Sir, your post... I was afraid you actually got a bit lost in your answer. Then I saw the OT and realized, "Hey, this lad's alright."

Cheers. Got a good laugh out of that one.

DyranLK

Jan 28, 2012
I really have no idea, since I try not to think about things like that for too long a time, lol.

On the other hand, I'm...pretty sure it depends on the person, anyway. It's an interesting variable, but I'm too tired to venture there, so screw it.

Nov 28, 2007
I'm a *****, I'm a lover, I'm a child, not a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed.

On a serious note, I'm way too much of a loner. It's probably not healthy. But damn it, I hate meeting new people. It's always just so awkward for me, because I'm just not comfortable breaking the ice, and I have a tendency to say the wrong things.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
I don't know, truth be told. I don't go all up to friends faces and ask what they think of me.

Though if family reaction is anything to go by, I'm a cartoon but deadly serious, lazy but active, brilliant yet dumb, funny yet cynical, relaxed alas I'm also alert and of course, good at everything under the sun EXCEPT studying. :p

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
The weird guy who everyone gets along with, loves to be around, and enjoys the company of. Eccentric and friendly would be the two words anyone would use to sum me up!

Jeremy Skitz

Jul 1, 2009
To most people, I have been described as reclusive, aloof, Shy, innocent and anxious. To good friends I am clever, funny, nerdy, sarcastic, an independent thinker and always willing to go out for a drink. To tutors I am a constant learner always trying to learn more about music. To other musicians, I am an experimental perfectionist who comes up with memorable riffs out of nowhere. Though very little people want to hang out with me, but such is life. 'Tis cool, not really a fan of hanging around with a lot of people anyhow.