Who Are You To Other People?

Micromyni

Jan 26, 2012
I haven't accomplished much in life yet even though I'm 19, yet I'm unbearably cheerful and peppy to the friends who need me to be that way. I act differently around every friend in order to better have an impact on them. Most of my friends are damaged in some way, and I'm trying to help them. I have my own issues, but they're not all that important to me so I never think much about them unless I'm alone.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
hazabaza1 said:
BOOM headshot65 said:
I WILL wash thier mouth out with soap.
You do know that saying "fuck" doesn't actually make your mouth filthy, right? Or are you just looking for an excuse to abuse your potential kids?
How on earth is that abuse? Fine, I will tan thier hides if that makes you feel better, but somehow they are getting punished for saying THAT word, and others like it (the C-word comes to mind). About the only things I will allow them to say are Damn, Hell, and Shit. If they say worse things around thier friends or thier mother [footnote]I say her because she swears like a sailer and doesnt care about it (unless children or elderly are around), while I almost never swear, and when I do, it is limited to Damn, hell, and shit. It has become a running joke among my friends about how on earth I can stand to be around someone who cusses so much. They all know the answer though.[/footnote], but if its in front of me, rage will happen.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
I've been called wise, I guess that is my defining trait. I'm also seen as humorous to some or I'm seen as very serious, it really depends on my mood at the given time. If anyone dislikes me it is usually for a misguided reason, I try to be fairly sensible it most situations.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
To most of the people I know, I'm a highly irritating little shit who, on very rare occasion, manages to make them laugh, but more often than not just pisses them off with my constant lame attempts at humor. No, I'm not happy about that.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
BOOM headshot65 said:
hazabaza1 said:
BOOM headshot65 said:
I WILL wash thier mouth out with soap.
You do know that saying "fuck" doesn't actually make your mouth filthy, right? Or are you just looking for an excuse to abuse your potential kids?
How on earth is that abuse? Fine, I will tan thier hides if that makes you feel better, but somehow they are getting punished for saying THAT word, and others like it (the C-word comes to mind). About the only things I will allow them to say are Damn, Hell, and Shit. If they say worse things around thier friends or thier mother , but if its in front of me, rage will happen.
You do know what is in soaps, right? Chemicals and additives that harm the skin will not be positive going into children's mouths. And plus, tastes like shit.
And your other option is hitting them. Great. I hope for these hypothetical children's sake that they're never born.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
hazabaza1 said:
You do know what is in soaps, right? Chemicals and additives that harm the skin will not be positive going into children's mouths. And plus, tastes like shit.
Thats kind of the point. Even animals know not to stick thier nose where it hurts. If they try to cuss again, they will most likely remember the horrible taste of soup, and stop.

And your other option is hitting them. Great. I hope for these hypothetical children's sake that they're never born.
When the hell did spanking become abuse?! Jeez, my moms right: People today are WIMPS when it comes to raising children and disiplining them.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
To family: his dad's son.
To close family: the guy we generally love but sucks at social obligations.
To friends: the loyalist with the hobby he won't shut up about. (guess what hobby that could be)
To strangers: that "odd" guy.

That last one bothers me sometimes. Odd? Whatever it is about me that makes you say that, it bothered you so badly it made you focus your entire description of my persona on that single aspect. Yet you can't describe said aspect any more clearly than "odd"?? Sounds to me like you didn't bother to make any assessment at all, you just noticed one taboo aspect (probably that I'm a gamer) and instantly decided I'm a social dead end. And when asked, all you can come up with is "because odd lol" because you don't even realize that in your brain you equate gamers to drug addicts etc.
"It" could also be something besides me being a gamer ofcourse. But since I generally don't go out naked and bathe regularly, I doubt ANY aspect of me warrents the "he's odd" treatment.

BadPublicity

Sep 17, 2010
I'm not really sure how other people see me, I'd be pretty interested to find out though.

I dunno, i seem to get along with most people and don't know of anyone who downright hates me, so i guess that's a plus.

Riccan

Oct 11, 2009
Friends and familly see me as incredibly collected and rational in my words and actions. My family also considers me to be the most ambitious and likely to 'make it' in life. Friends, specifically, vary in how they view me; with the general consensus being a combination of enigamtic and charismatic. I have also been called complicated, wise, a genius, self-destructive, open-minded, perceptive, and extremely analytical.

Whether or not I agree with any of that is not the question.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I often wonder that. Definately not forgettable, that's for sure. I think people see me as intelligent, but insane. People may see me as a good person, but someone they should be careful about offending, as they probably know that on a bad day, I can switch from friendly, joking, and helpful to utterly vicious, looking for something to destroy, in a matter of moments.

I think sometimes people question my motives. Whether I've got a big plan behind something, or I'm just doing it for the kicks. I think it unnerves people sometimes.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. They could all see me as harmless, or they could all see me as dangerous. You never really know.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
BOOM headshot65 said:
hazabaza1 said:
Thats kind of the point. Even animals know not to stick thier nose where it hurts. If they try to cuss again, they will most likely remember the horrible taste of soup, and stop.

When the hell did spanking become abuse?! Jeez, my moms right: People today are WIMPS when it comes to raising children and disiplining them.
Because physical pain will always convince somebody to stop something. Never mind reasoning and explanations.

Fuck it, I can tell you're stuck in this mindset, whatever. I don't care anymore.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I am one of two things to people.

Either I'm a smart, funny, cute boyish guy who is great at cheering you up.

My geeky shirts and curly hair make me appear younger than I really am. Match that with my obsessiveness of games and science as well as my tendency to speak out-loud what everyone is thinking, but are are too scared to say meshes well with some people.

or

I'm a slightly off putting, semi creepy guy with a peter pan complex who doesn't have a social boundary.

Comes from my aspergers. I don't usually look people in the eyes when I talk to them and at times I can say things inappropriate. This freaks out some people or even worse pisses them off as they see me as rude and that I don't see them worth my time.