Who are you?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Paranoid. Wouldn't really set me apart from others except I've had a pretty good childhood. I have no idea what caused this.

FrostedRipper

Feb 1, 2009
I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger.
I am the teeth in the darkness
The talons in the night.
I am the powerful waves of the ocean.
The... mighty wind in the air that brings the soft breeze in the morning.
I... am the... dew upon the flowers that glizz in the sunlight.
The pleasant scent of freshly cut grass...
The... giver of presents to small children ...
I give hugs when no one else would give hugs...

(Cookies for the person who knows who should have said that)

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
FrostedRipper said:
The talons in the night.

Beowulf?

FrostedRipper

Feb 1, 2009
Puzzles said:
FrostedRipper said:
The talons in the night.

Beowulf?
Om nom nom
Sorry you should answer in less than two minutes the cookies are gone.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
FrostedRipper said:
Om nom nom
Sorry you should answer in less than two minutes the cookies are gone.
I was promised cookies.

You better get in the kitchen and bake me some more F**KING COOKIES, NOW!!!!!!

I'll be waiting, with a gun and a pack of sandwiches.

skeanthu

Nov 16, 2007
I can take the eyes out of a lawyer's ad in a phone book at 125yds with a 10/22 Ruger...just saying cause we all despise lawyers.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I'm Spartacu.....wait, no I'm not, Kiff who am I?

*Distant groan* your.....

Stop right there Kiff you really think I'd forget I'm Zapp Brannigan, Commodore 64 of DOOP, tremble before me and my superior brain....iness!

*Second distant groan*

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I like this thread, it's good to know the people you talk to on forums etc.
My name's Will, I'm from the UK and I hate it. I study theatre studies at Aberystwyth University, I am a very very confident person, I love punk rock music, play the drums and have recently started trying my hand at the straight edge lifestyle

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Spider Expert said:
I am an Internet Therapist.
OOH OOH Me Me.I need some therapy.

OT:I am someone who has no friends.And i like it most of the time.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Hmmm well if I cant tell people on the internet who can I tell!

I've almost been killed twice by some guy who thought I was trying to steal his girlfriend first was the axe then came the cliff, my mother is a verbally abusive alcoholic who act's like a child and hates when she's wrong to a point where she will completely change what she was saying so she was right, my dad is has post traumatic stress syndrome because some scum-bag beat him up when he worked as a bar man he is now afraid of his own shadow and cant go out in crowds which limits family activity.

When I was seventeen a story circulated that I had attempted to rape a 15 year old I had a mental breakdown and locked myself in my room for 6 months only leaving to go school because of that pesky law that says I have to, I got over that story died away I'm in college now studying software development have a girlfriend but spend most of my time in my room at my pc because she lives half an hour away by tram which is dirt cheap but I'm so poor I cant afford it, she cant come here because the path to the tram is uphill and she's in a wheelchair.

I have no self confidence because my grandparents spent most of my child hood telling me I was fat and ugly which at the time was true but you don't say it to a kid.

*Big sigh of relief* Oooooooooooooooh that felt good, I'm sure there's more.

Now i gotta go my girlfriend is coming down so we can go out for dinner I'm 21 today and for the 3rd year in a row my parents have forgotten my birthday.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I'm that guy who procrastinates waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

I like sleeping and being apathetic. I like running, jumping and climbing. I like being AWESOME.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
ClaptonKnophlerHendrix said:
So fellow escapists, who are you? Obviously gamers but deeper then that. Whats happening/happened in your life thats interesting or makes you special?
Who Who?
I really wanna know!

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
darkless said:
Hmmm well if I cant tell people on the internet who can I tell!

I've almost been killed twice by some guy who thought I was trying to steal his girlfriend first was the axe then came the cliff, my mother is a verbally abusive alcoholic who act's like a child and hates when she's wrong to a point where she will completely change what she was saying so she was right, my dad is has post traumatic stress syndrome because some scum-bag beat him up when he worked as a bar man he is now afraid of his own shadow and cant go out in crowds which limits family activity.

When I was seventeen a story circulated that I had attempted to rape a 15 year old I had a mental breakdown and locked myself in my room for 6 months only leaving to go school because of that pesky law that says I have to, I got over that story died away I'm in college now studying software development have a girlfriend but spend most of my time in my room at my pc because she lives half an hour away by tram which is dirt cheap but I'm so poor I cant afford it, she cant come here because the path to the tram is uphill and she's in a wheelchair.

I have no self confidence because my grandparents spent most of my child hood telling me I was fat and ugly which at the time was true but you don't say it to a kid.

*Big sigh of relief* Oooooooooooooooh that felt good, I'm sure there's more.

Now i gotta go my girlfriend is coming down so we can go out for dinner I'm 21 today and for the 3rd year in a row my parents have forgotten my birthday.
Jesus.... I hope the next 3 quarters of your life are a bit less traumatic.