Who Could Star in A Live-Action Little Mermaid?

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Who Could Star in A Live-Action Little Mermaid?

What if The Little Mermaid got the Aquaman movie treatment?

Read Full Article

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
It's funny you should say that, Mister Escapist personnel...look what you guys posted earlier;

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/142538-Charlottes-Song-Trailer-The-Darkest-Fairy-Tale-Adaptation-Ever#&gid=gallery_4751&pid=1

No singing lobster though, i'm afraid.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Wait, what?! A fat unlikable woman doing bitchy unlikable things while no one laughs?!
And you didn't suggest Malissa Mccarthy?!
Come on man, its like she was born for this roll! This is her calling! The natural progression from unlikable protagonist to unlikable antagonist!

The Hungry Samurai

Hungry for Truth
Apr 1, 2004
JoAnna Garcia Swisher played Ariel in Once Upon a Time and she kinda nailed it IMHO. Say what you will about the shows convoluted writing, but they have some great casting picks for a lot of the Disneyverse

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
"Little Mermaid" will get a live action movie sooner or later. And I just read that Emma Watson will play Belle in live action "Beauty and The Beast". Such a waste. She'd make a better Little Mermaid and Emilia Clarke would be a better Belle. Oh well.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
If a live action Little Mermaid was done why not cast the lady who is Ariel for the play? As in the original play... Sierra Boggess. She has the most amazing voice, she is absolutely gorgeous, and is perfect for it!