Who Else Saw The Postal 3 Announcement , Misread It As Portal 3, And Flipped The Fuck Out?

2HF

May 24, 2011
Just for a minute before catching my mistake and being sad faced.

Also has anyone else seen the long fall socks on jinx? I'm thinking of getting them for my girl.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I misread this thread title as being a Portal 3 announcement. I lose the internet.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
...100% guilty of thinking it was Portal 3. I'm sad at myself. I didn't exactly flip out, but if I noticed the 1-letter difference a few seconds later I might have.

Though I don't know of these socks you speak of.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
Haha I did the same thing. ofcourse i had just gotten up. I was thinking portal 3 already wtf?

the spud

May 2, 2011
Yep, it happened to me. More than a few times, actually. When you first glance at it, that is just the first thing that comes to mind.

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
I made the mistake briefly, but didn't freak out since it only took me about a 5th of a second to notice the letter s, after the word caught my eye due to the resemblance.

Reminds me of that thing where you can understand words as long as the first and last letters are in order, due to the way our brains process words.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
I don't make mistakes like that because I'm not a big Portal fan. It's an OK game but it's way too easy, which kinda defeats the point of a puzzle game.

I heard about Postal 3 but I have no idea when it's coming out. Can someone enlighten me? I really want to go on a murder spree and I'd rather do it in a video game.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
wooty said:
Theres a Postal 3 coming? Amazing stuff!
Are the older ones any good? I've noticed them on GoG and I'm thinking about getting them for Christmas.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Zantos said:
wooty said:
Theres a Postal 3 coming? Amazing stuff!
Are the older ones any good? I've noticed them on GoG and I'm thinking about getting them for Christmas.
I only ever played Postal 2, but it was insanity and pure offensiveness. Child molesting priests, terrorists, using animals as silencers, beating up Gary Coleman, pissing on graves, decapitating people with shovels, being able to piss on people as a weapon.....fun for the whole family.