Who is the "Most Annoying Game Character Ever."

Scythos

May 8, 2007
Globox... I've not played a Rayman game since i was like 7 or even thought about it since then but as soon as I read that question -

' RAAAAAAAAAYMAAAAAAAAAN YOU GOTTTTTA SAVE MY KIIIIIIIIDSSSS ' I hated him, I actually did.

ehnhander joker

Mar 31, 2009
Sheva from RE5. I felt like I was babysitting my nephew when I had to go threw the entire single player mode with here being my NPC sidekick.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Griever18 said:
Because THIS is all you hear from that whiney glowing ball.

And Peach from all Mario games. the useless twat always manages to get herself catpured by an overgrown snapping turtle who wears 80's spiky braces in an attempt to scare a Plumber.

Deathguy3

Nov 4, 2008
Iori35 said:
Moira Brown (Fallout 3) ...after the 3rd conversation (listening to her speak).

Really? I loved her voice as she didn't sound like a slut or a Raider.

For me? It would be Sticky from Fallout 3. Also known as the Annoying Man. I didn't take him to Big Town on the first play but he would bug me to take him

VariableGear

Apr 1, 2009
Everyone from the Gears of War series.

It's too difficult for me to decide on one of them, because they all suck.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Ziadaine said:
Griever18 said:
Because THIS is all you hear from that whiney glowing ball.

And Peach from all Mario games. the useless twat always manages to get herself catpured by an overgrown snapping turtle who wears 80's spiky braces in an attempt to scare a Plumber.
That is funny as hell.

Apr 16, 2009
Otis, because he calls you for some really pointless reasons, meaning you have to drop everything, to listen to him, or have him yell at you, and possibly miss what he says.
I hope the next Dead Rising finds some way to provide information on the events taking place, without someone like Otis.

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
yffie form final fantasy seven just for the fact that when you are trying to get her in your party she runs off every five seconds.

OtherAlex

Feb 21, 2009
Iori35 said:
Slippy from Starfox 64.

Sonic in all of his recent 3D games.
Include Amy and most of his neon woodland creatures too...

Ako from Onimusha 3...wish she were replaced with a fairy that doesn't speak.
(Almost all of the cut-scenes from Onimusha 3 were so awful I muted them.)

Natalya in Golden Eye for N64 (especially the mission where a slap can kill her)

Moira Brown (Fallout 3) ...after the 3rd conversation (listening to her speak).
So unbearably true.

cgride555

Aug 15, 2008
shroomie said:
Ashley from Resi evil 4. Good game, just wish that ***** wud shut up sumtimes.

Not only that, she tries to get Leon's dick at the end of the game. Great ending there guys...

Hitmantis

Apr 15, 2009
fatboijim said:
waggmd said:
Slippy the Toad, 2 minutes in the first level he's already asking you to save his ass.
lol i remember him. "help me starfox!!" SLIPPY WE HAVNT LEFT YET!!!"
In Starfox 64 i would honestly try to shoot him down to stop his bellyaching and get on with the mission

TheDemolisher

Apr 18, 2009
The Adoring fan from Oblivion is annoying but throwing him of cliffs can be fun. Like NimbleJack said Guilty spark is annoying but in a sense is a little interesting. I despise Dimitri rascalov from GTAIV, he has to be one of the most selfish, scheming, backstabbing rodents of the gaming world but the cream of the crop in this category is Bannon from World in Conflict, the most cowardly liar I have ever encountered, how he managed to become an army officer is beyond me.

Vondrakenhof

Apr 15, 2009
danskrobut said:
Vondrakenhof said:
There's a list:
Magma from X-men Legends. (Really annoying voice)
The Princes dark side from Prince of Persia 3. (Voice again)
Princess Peach. (You'd think after the 1st kidnapping she'd get better security)
And any assassination target from Assassins Creed. (They just have to have their say)
now is that your opinion or yatzee's
I just agree with yahtzee. Peach just annoys me and that seemed the easiest way to qualify it and if you've played assassins creed as much as i have, i really like the gameplay, every long unskippable speech gets on your nerves.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
SHEVA from RE 5. She should take her overused handgun take it in her mouth and pull the trigger. She did a lot of times unnecessarily in the game