Who is the "Most Annoying Game Character Ever."

Tolly

Jan 12, 2009
And hello to you to! I love Lou, she is epic win. I'm just about to get my copy of Phantasy Star Portable (It finally arrriiiiiiived!!!! Wooooo!) and hopefully she will be as awesome as always. (Watching her insult Laia made me happy.)

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
your female partner from resident evil 5

not only do you have to keep giving her ammo but you have to go save her ass which in turn ends up getting u smashed cause she had the bright idea of hiding in a dead end from a chainsaw weilding freak.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Right now Id say its a draw between that dumb ***** from X blades and Chip (I think thats his name) from Sonic Unleashed. Those of two characters I wouldn't mind pushing in front of a speeding bus.

gaforb

Apr 16, 2009
EVERY CHARACTER WITH DIALOGUE IN HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2
the voice acting was so bad you literally can't play more than about 3 mins without taking a break or muting the sound. anyone who has ever played or heard it will know what I mean.

P.S. Suffer like G did?

Boxinatorizore

Mar 25, 2009
I actually never had a problem with navi =O but my friend hates navi with all his heart.
I'd have to say anyone in the sims. Why the hell do you need to go to the bathroom 5 times an hour.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
how about Krew from the jak and daxter series?, actually he's more a douche bag than annoying.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
shroomie said:
Ashley from Resi evil 4. Good game, just wish that ***** wud shut up sumtimes.

HELP LEON! (you know my friends say that to me since i hate her AND IT PISSES ME OFF)

for my most annoying, amy rose, adelbert steiner, and baby mario in yoshis island

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
The Agent from Crackdown, he repeats useless phrases all the time then berates you for doing things that are unavoidable, like running over pedestrians!

Any of your allies from the Lego games.

Lets see if you can guess who this is:
"Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!"
"WHAT? WHAT? WHAAAAT?!?
"I don't have anything to tell you right now but if I do, just press up C!"
"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Mission Vao, just for some reason I despise her.

Any of the characters from Enchanted Arms, if you have not played that game consider it a blessing!

Funnily enough, the Guildmaster is not annoying to me, mostly because you can turn him off.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Uhm..

Fuck, can I just say "Star Ocean: The Last Hope"

Really, there are too many choices.

elricik said:
That really stupid guy in Fallout 3. The one in the mine with all those really annoying kids. You have to take him to Little Big Town, its really annoying.
Sticky from Little Lamplight

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
selphie from FF VIII. she's a really annoying bugger. and totally useless as a character.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2. I truly hate that guy (or whatever he is).

also, everyone with a cellphone in GTA4!