Who is the "Most Annoying Game Character Ever."

cheesecake123

Nov 1, 2008
TheDemolisher said:
but the cream of the crop in this category is Bannon from world in Conflict, the most cowardly liar I have ever encountered, how he managed to become an army officer is beyond me.
ahh so true he is increadibly ungratefull too

Smith13

Apr 19, 2009
The adoring fan from Oblivion, he's always following you around with his uglyness saying, 'You're the best, I love you! You're the reason for being! I wanna touch you!" The only thing he's good for is punting.

cOrYoPhUs

Apr 19, 2009
Um the Guild Master on Fable. "Hero, your health energy is low. Do you have any potions? Or food?"

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I've never wanted to stangle a character more than Ayumi in X-Blades. I watched a friend play it and we both agreed we hated her.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Every female Final Fantasy lead. There's only so much I can take of the people-loving, spunky, adoring, last-survivor-of-her-race/royal line/rebel faction/spiritual clan.

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
Sticky from fallout 3 is the one i can recall laterly the Adoring Fans from oblivion and i guess the partner in RE5 is anoying unless its on co-op

Lady K

Apr 16, 2009
cOrYoPhUs said:
Um the Guild Master on Fable. "Hero, your health energy is low. Do you have any potions? Or food?"
Gah, just hearing that again brings back bad memories -__-

r4ndom

Aug 24, 2008
danneloid said:
Natalya in Golden Eye for N64 all the way...
God yes. She went suicidal on you every 2 minutes.

Goldeneye's AI wasn't that smart really, the enemies tended to run in a line towards you once they knew your position. Natalya was even more retarded than that.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Erana said:
As a distinctly introverted person, I found Squall a character to empathise with.
This may sound weird, but the fact that he annoyed so many people show that they depicted his sort of personality.
I mean, if you had to listen to my internal dialogue all the time, you'd prolly find me annoying.
I'm much the same way. On all counts except sympathy for Squall. I just couldn't connect...I've gotten through puberty. (Ha ha ha...sorry. Seifer's line.) I managed to empathize with cloud, even though he's the shattered remains of 3 distinct, aggravating characters, and even with Zidane, that wacky, mass-produced monkey-man. I think I ought to be worried about this, since Squall is the most human of the three...

Paulrus_Keaton

Apr 23, 2009
I would've said Tingle, Slippy, or any other tried and true answers but I can only think of one at the moment.

Bubsy. Goddamn Bubsy Bobcat. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viCUneosjw4]

Lobsterman

Feb 17, 2009
Majority of jRPG characters.
Majority of GTA4 characters.
Moira from Fallout3 too, but i liked her. She annoyed me, but in a good way if thats possible. A laughed a lot during our conversations.

siwel_yllek

Apr 22, 2009
May have been said but i havent read any of the other pages... but i reckon Issun from Okami...he never shuts up!! also the fact that he speaks in garble doesnt help!!

XUnsafeNormalX

Mar 26, 2009
The Adoring Fan wasn't really annoying because you could just get rid of him easily.

As for Navi...You couldn't turn that #%&@ off!