Who is your famous crush?

DaphneRose

Apr 30, 2011
Gavin Free and Michael Jones, hell yes.
The slow process of going, "Wow theses goofs are ridiculous", "Hahaa oh you", to "Wow he has gorgeous eyes" is absolutely wonderful.

sinshin

Feb 14, 2011
Michael. Fucking. Fassbender.

Accent is no influence (I'm Irish too), but Christ on a bike, he is the sexiest man alive. Sigourney Weaver is my lady-crush.

Wolfeyes555

Jan 30, 2012
Currently my celebrity crush is Joel McHale of Soup and Community fame.

He pretty much hits all the marks in what I find attractive in a guy (has some stubble, slightly tanned, has a nice voice, and a nice set of legs) and he makes me laugh.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
I don't really crush on celebrities (I used to pretend I did when I was a teenager to fit in with my mates but it was never really the case), although I often crush on characters (I was in love with Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock but the man himself does nothing for me). I think the thing is I need to feel like I know a person a bit more than them just being a pretty face, and most celebrities are a bit unknowable.

I have, however, crushed on people who are semi-well-known on the internet, because you tend to be able to build more of a (one-sided) relationship with them through social media. Actually, I fell for my boyfriend through his webcomic before even meeting him (a bit creepy, I know, I know). My current internet crush (that I'm not, uh, actually sleeping with already) would have to be:

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Well lots to choose from, so a quick few: Scarlett Johansson, to quote MovieBob: ''Will she be an Avenger in the future? I don't know, but I do know that putting her in a black vinyl bodystocking is such a good idea I don't really care what team she's on''. Elsa Pataky is also on the list. She the one who played the translator in Fast Five. Hot damn.

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
He's not overly famous (read barely a blip outside of theatre/video games), but Simon Templeman.

Also, Claudia Black.

Jacob.pederson

Jul 25, 2006
This is going to reveal my age, but . . .

blink

Oct 25, 2012
Tom delongue of blink 182

He's so fucking funny and cool. I mean I'm not gay but if he asked me to do anything, I would.

Simonism451

Oct 27, 2008
A Weakgeek said:
There is only one right answer to this question.
While certainly well above the rest of the choices offered so far, you know he's second place, at most.

As to all those who don't agree with me: I hate you! I don't just hate your body, or even your mind, I hate your soul, your very essence of being!

Larcenist

Apr 22, 2011
^ I'm more a David Hasselhoff kind of guy.

On a more serious note, after seeing her in The Perks of Being a Wallflower I'm convinced Emma Watson is one of the most amazing actresses I'd care for right now (and she looks absolutely stunning in everything as well). Though I'd put my vote on

That's a fine woman right there (and her voice is golden as well).

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Simonism451 said:
A Weakgeek said:
While certainly well above the rest of the choices offered so far, you know he's second place, at most.

As to all those who don't agree with me: I hate you! I don't just hate your body, or even your mind, I hate your soul, your very essence of being!

Arnold laughs at the little bearded man. He's just a qwoih boy compared to him, a qwoih boy!

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Michelle Rodriguez.

God damn, call me crazy, but there is nothing more sexy to me than a tough woman that swears a lot.

Simonism451

Oct 27, 2008
A Weakgeek said:
Simonism451 said:
A Weakgeek said:

Arnold laughs at the little bearded man. He's just a qwoih boy compared to him, a qwoih boy!
But are there any cute animal photos with him?

Fuck!

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Simonism451 said:
A Weakgeek said:
Simonism451 said:
A Weakgeek said:

But are there any cute animal photos with him?

Fuck!
Arnold Schwarzenegger. A mans man. A womans man. A childs man. An animals man.

Harman

Apr 5, 2013
Far, far too many to list them all but Ellen Page and Alia Shawkat are probably the two who are nearly always at the top of the list.

HoneyVision

Jan 4, 2013
Kristen Stewart - nonchalant and ridiculously good looking

Mariah Carey - Beautiful, strong and has a voice that puts the rest to shame.