Canadamus Prime said:
DefunctTheory said:
Canadamus Prime said:
DefunctTheory said:
Canadamus Prime said:
DefunctTheory said:
Canadamus Prime said:
infohippie said:
I'm rather fond of Himeno from Centaur no Nayami. I like centaurs and Hime is a cutie.

Ok 2 questions:
1) How the hell did she get those "pants" on?
Sown into them. Like they do with corpses.

2) Why the hell would a centaur need pants?
Because they have colossal cocks and it's impolite to have those out in a public place.
Except that is a female centaur and thus a colossal wang wouldn't be a problem.
DefunctTheory said:
demoman_chaos said:
DefunctTheory said:
2) Why the hell would a centaur need pants?
Because they have colossal cocks and it's impolite to have those out in a public place.
But that one's a chick, so she shouldn't have one of those.

What, you thought they were monster girls just because they're animal hybrids?
Geez, not only is this place half dead, but no ones fun anymore.
Yes yes, thank you so much for that chilling insight. Since when were centaurs considered monsters anyway?
Being a monster isn't a 'requirement.' A 'Monster' Girl is just a female (Typically on the younger side appearance wise) that's got non-human traits that's designed in such a way as to be attractive. So, say, a female Godzilla that just looks like Godzilla isn't a Monster Girl because, while being a monster and a girl, she's not designed to be attractive.

It's weird.

There's some other stuff, like whats the threshold of animal characteristics is required to go from something like a Cat Girl (Girl with cat ears, maybe a tail and nothing else) to full Monster Girl, but going that deep into it's just going to lead to a nasty, pointless argument.
Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up. ...I think. o_0
Short version: They're furries without the follow-through.

Buncha cowards.
https://chivalrous-innuendo.tumblr.com/post/163775577158/magical-girl-monster-girl-same-thing-really

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
DefunctTheory said:
Someone didn't pay their photobucket tax...
What the hell, it showed up just fine when I posted it. You stay away for a year and they change everything...

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
altnameJag said:
bjj hero said:
DefunctTheory said:
bjj hero said:
Souplex said:
*Shakes head disapprovingly*
...Fucking Weebs....
*Sigh*
Seconded. Fuck Weebs.
What makes you think Weebs would want to fuck you?
As I lack both fur and tentacles Im guessing Im not their type. Sick fucks.
Plus, you're entirely too old.
Having left school is a barrier.

springheeljack

Red in Tooth and Claw
May 6, 2010
Well if all it takes to be considered a beast girl is to have animal ears then Mint Blancmanche from Galaxy Angel obviously

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
springheeljack said:
Well if all it takes to be considered a beast girl is to have animal ears then Mint Blancmanche from Galaxy Angel obviously
Holy hell, please tell me this isn't supposed to be an attractive or sexy character at all. She's like 10 years old. >_>

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
inu-kun said:
Nanachi from Made in Abyss, she just looks so fluffy:
I was going to post her actually. Well, how about Mitty then? She's certainly an interesting design and if anybody needed love it's her.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Arnoxthe1 said:
springheeljack said:
Holy hell, please tell me this isn't supposed to be an attractive or sexy character at all. She's like 10 years old. >_>
Attraction is in the eye of the beholder, everything is gonna be attractive to someone. It's an anime char anyways, it's not like you'd find someone looking like that walking around.