Who is your favorite Starcraft 2 unit personality wise?

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Since Starcraft 2 has been in developement for so long, Blizzard has had he time to give each unit a very distinct personality. Well, except for the Zerg, whose every sound they makes sounds like it was recorded in the bathroom on macho burrito night, and the Protos all are a proud, tribal warrior types that make constant references to alien movies, but the Terrans are very distinct, ranging from the pimp Marader, the third rate mechanic SCV, and the marine... that hasn't changed a bit since the original Starcraft. What are your personal favorite is THOR, for the fact he is THE GOVERNATOR IN A MECH! RAAAAWWWWWWRRR!!!!!!

Ahem...

With honorable mentions to the sarcastic physcotic Ghost ("I see live people (bang) I see dead people"), the very silly medicvac ("The power of the medivac compels you") and the Halish Raven ("Who ever said anything about cake?").

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Zergling or Zealot

I can't decide. Though, the Zealot has lost a lot of points because he doesn't say "G-HOUSE!" or whatever the actual soundbyte was.

Besides, how can you not love a little winged rat/dog-thingy that runs around going "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!"?

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Reapers. No nonsense, badass, ax crazy, hit and run assault troops who love what they do.

And the voice is jusy gravy. My favorite infantry unit by far.

Minor Edit: The poster above me has a reaper for his/her avatar. Awesome.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Birdman1604 said:
SCV

"AAAH! You scared me!
When you send him to attack. "What? You run outta Marines?".

Tough call though, Tychus in the Odin is pretty cool.

"It followed me home, can I keep it?"

Then the Battlecruiser Commander who is cool.

"I have an announcement to make: I am drunk"

I still love that you can make a lot of units Dance by typing in /dance while they are selected.

As far as I know: So far the Zealot, Marine, Marauder, Hydralisk and Zergling can dance.

You know what? They are all my favourite.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I really like the Banshee, and Matt Horner. Tychus and Raynor are pretty amusing.

"...and fix my damn jukebox!"

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Marauders.

Black men shooting grenades at you. Aww yeah.

"Damn, Pre-mature detonation!"

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
The Medic is sexy. The Marauder is Badass. Haven't played all of them so don't know yet.