Who is your favorite YouTube gamer?

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
Probably Tobuscus. He also does a lot of other things I watch, so that's a little biased. Then again PewDiePie does excellently in the right horror game. I don't know though, cause they both have serious faults.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Kwaku Avoke said:
SSoHPKC is great and he derps around and it's funny and only occasionally to the point where I want to kick down his door grab the controller and play the game for him. I also gotta say The Tuninator. I don't have fallout on PC so i cant mod my game but its fun to see him using mods.
You and me both for SSoHPKC. I swear I could watch his video's all day, he keeps the chatter down so you can hear the game but has some good jokes and talking to over the video's as well. The only time I want to yank the controller away from him is like during his playthrough of Borderlands and that's only cause I'm the kind of spaz who must go through everything to see if I missed an item. He's pretty funny with the jokes as well so that really helps during the long playlists for a game he makes, gotta love that "shotgun rain!" of his. :D

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
ScottishDuck17, Marauderex, and ArtificialRaven are all people whose game videos I love to watch.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Von Ribbentrop said:
Simon and Lewis from Yogscast,
the humor makes my day.
The Yogscast, of course! Also, their Podcast. "I AM DAVE!YOGNAUGHT AND I HAVE THE BALLS!"

Also, Tobuscus - that Amnesia Dark Descent play-through is my favorite.

Fishbulb07

Aug 26, 2011
I like the yogscast and Totalbiscuit. I really like Penquinz0. he has some of the funniest metaphors as he plays random games. its not so much a lets play channel though. And i like OMFGCata or jesse cox. he has played with totalbiscuit on terraria. funny stuff goin on there

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
A four way tie between Tobuscus, Yogscast, psychedelicsnake, and DarkSydePhil. All are amazingly funny commentators.
Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot Penquinz0 and OMFGcata. If you could not tell, I spend a lot of time on youtube.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Cr1tikal (Penquinz0) OMFGcata totalhalibut and SSoHPKC. Without a doubt, all of these have been said already.

Damnit.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
STAR/Niichts.

He mainly does Team Fortress 2 commentary but he has a seperate channel for fighting games. He also draws. They are really neat-o.

One of his drawing videos if you were interested.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
austincharlesbond said:
Without a doubt chuggaaconroy. His videos are so polished and he is always charming.
This. He puts a lot of effort into being as informative as possible, but without sacrificing the entertainment of his videos. His intonations make me laugh.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Maximus Black/Nova War the guys from LagTV, they do an amazing when cheese fails series for Starcraft 2, and their playthrough of RE5 is amazing.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Viral_Lola said:
AgentJR. I love some of his one liners.
+5 Internets to you. He's one of my favorite LPers.

Most of the gamers I watch are LPers. Examples include, but are not limited to, 666theheartless666, AttackingTucans, griffinlobster, the Runaway Guys as a whole and ProtonJon separately. (NCS is funny and cool and all, but I'm still on the fence about subscribing. Chugga kind of bugs me.)

Others worth mentioning are HaatFilms, Hank Green's gaming channel (hankgames), Critikal (penguinz0) and, of course, the Nerd.

I really can't pick a single favorite, but the ones mentioned are definitely around the same 'tier,' as it were.

NeuroShock

Jul 14, 2009
Probably either Thunder Toro (402THUNDER402) or the Freelance Astronauts. Those guys are hilarious.