Who is your favourite charecter in Team Fortress?

PopeyRocks444

Oct 9, 2011
Though out years of playing Team Fortress the charecters have really shown emotion and detail with the 'meet the...' videos aswell but overall who is your favourite charecter?

Let me know who is your favourite and why below.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
The heavy because he's russian!I would've said they spy but HE'S FRENCH!~~~.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
The Blue Scout's mom.

AWwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

What? He said character, not playable character >_>

The Hot Sauce Thief

Nov 14, 2010
Scout, and that's not just because I've bought a few things for him and am determined to get my moneys worth...

No but seriously I like the scout

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
I don't like the game very much at all, but I always enjoyed playing as the Demoman.

There's just something so funny about a scout running around with a mine on his face.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Heavy because he get's all the best lines! Also he can make his own sandviches in song!

Commander of pie

Oct 8, 2011
Good old scout for me that FaN of his is like a nuke in a shotgun :)

Oh and i like the engi too...and the demoman...ok i just like all the class's

Comando96

May 26, 2009
Favourite Character for character reasons Sniper... probably.
Sniper, Medic, Spy, Heavy, Scout in that order.

rreetteepp

May 2, 2011
I like the spy because i like to sit in the intellagence room watching the engineers go about there buissness and then striking when they least expect it and destoryign everythign they held dear mwahahah... i also like the demoman because hese the closest you can get to beign a british person.

Jinx_Dragon

Jan 19, 2009
I would have to say the engineer is one I play the most. But TF2 makes me broke regardless of what class the crap I am buying is for. Damn you Gabe, damn you....

caption: bularms found
Why did they lose Bularms to begin with?

Euryptus

May 4, 2011
Pyro...

Because nothing is as heart-warming as sitting by an open fire (fuelled by the bodies of your enemies). And I like to indulge my pyromaniac tendencies every now and again. :)

Although all the characters are so well-defined I have no problems playing any of them.

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
DJ_DEnM said:
The Blue Scout's mom.

AWwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

What? He said character, not playable character >_>
DJ_DEnM IS A SPY!

OT: Probably the soldier? Or maybe Engy? My LEAST favourite is the spy, just because i don't like/know how to play as him. Other than that, it comes down to a very close three way tie between Engineer, Soldier and Pyro. Demoman and Medic steal joint second place, followed by the Scout. Heavy, Spy and Sniper are rarely used.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
The Spy, namely because of his lines when he dominates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwYu8LAmNvg

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Well. From what I remember... I mean it was 14ish years ago. I liked the heavy and the demo because they were totally broken. I also always tried to get on to the green team if I could. I just liked being green.