who loves unforgotten realms?

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
liked it before, and when i realized it was on the escapist was liek NICE i already come here! and that honestly cemented me into this community

to be honest i'm actually watching the original now ahaha

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Never played D@D in my life but I know the rules, so I only started watching when they started the ToUW. I'll watch the rest of the series sometime, though.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
This is a great parody series, so you know it is going to be funny, it does the whole reference thing perfectly. It's light and very rarely blatant, not like the over-the-top method of Family Guy, which lately just doesn't seem funny anymore. I think my favorite episode is 17 Lemon Grenade, I've even started saying that lately to my friends.

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
As do I! Ugh, and to think the fact that these guys also did Jimmy: A World Of Warcraft story.... I loved that even though I don't play WoW. Back to the topic though, I would agree, but I definitely miss how Rob used to be, also with his random ways to kill people, like enlarge Petey and keep hitting the ogre with 1 poison damage. Come on!

Nice pic man, Pink Floyd all the way!

Riley_Tahn

Aug 27, 2008
RetiarySword said:
Also in halo when I use the flare or throw a flashbang in COD4 or Rainbow 6 Vegas I always shout 'I CAST FLARE!'
Pure win. xD

It's a funny series =p

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Eh, it's gone downhill a bit, as has been said before.

I still love it though, I just think that Rob may be in a bit of a slump as of late. I'm honestly more excited for the next episode of There Will Be Brawl, though. Maybe that's just me... but TWBB is probably the best series on here.

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
I watched the first ten episodes or so and my general reaction was "Meh." There are a couple of good quotes, but other than that it's pretty forgettable.

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
kawligia said:
SargentToughie said:
It's pretty good... but it's not the best series on the internet

But I like it
What other good series are there?

I only know of this one: http://smoothfewfilms.com/theleetworld/

Oh and yes, I do love UR.
If you are open to suggestions, I certainly can name one of my personal favorites, probably my favorite and in my opinion, one of the best. To avoid digressing into it, I'll leave it up to you, if you are interested, send me a message.

As for UR, I just spent about 15 minutes contemplating it and I still cannot put my finger on what has changed...but there is something very different and not in a good way. Wait, did I just use the acronym instead of saying unforgotten realms? Wow, that is a first for me if I recall correctly, I hardly ever use acronyms, I feel that it degrades the importance of the subject...though I just that my opinion may simply be that the subject is unimportant enough to allow for an abbreviation.

Edit: Dammit, the one time I decide to use an acronym, it has to be in my 300th post...

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
It's enjoyable. It has its ups and downs. However, I do have to congratulate Rob. He's always been bitched around by fans to do more old stuff or new stuff. His answer is "Hey, it's my show. I can do what I want".

Kinda feels like Bob Dylan.

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
i think its alright i just get irritated whenever they make a joke about world of warcraft because its been done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times