Who makes the best DLC?

Miller iz Life

Oct 13, 2009
With InfinityWard coming out with the resurgence pack this week and free co-op DLC for Red Dead Redemption promised by Rockstar, it got me thinking. Who makes the best/coolest/biggest DLC out there? lets hear it

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
You made like three of these threads by accident, i chose this one because it had a reply in it, might wanna go tell a Mod to lock the other two.

Annnd, Bethesda because of their DLC, but i have high hopes of Red Dead Redemption

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I'd say Bethesda because some of Oblivion's DLC was brilliant, plus it's the only stuff I've bought.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
So far, Bethesda has had the highest quality.

Rockstar did a pretty good job as well though.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Pandalisk said:
You made like three of these threads by accident, i chose this one because it had a reply in it, might wanna go tell a Mod to lock the other two.
I got in first one one and put a link to here. That good enough?

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
I've gotta agree with everyone else and give it to Bethesda. Seriously, the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion was nothing short of amazing. And a lot of the Fallout 3 DLC was pretty damn good as well.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Pandalisk said:
Did i come off as trying to be superior or elitist about his mistake? If thats the case that wasn't my intention i was just pointing it out to him, sorry.

Unless i mistook what you took as being Snarky when it wasn't
Gawd this is confusing.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Aiden_the-Joker1 said:
Bioware because I loved the dragon age origins DLC
...Wait, what? I'm sorry, i love BioWare and they're one of my favourite developers but they make terrible DLC.
Bethesda made some great DLC though with F3 and Oblivion, i heard Rockstar did well with GTA 4's DLC but i have yet to have tried it.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Pandalisk said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Pandalisk said:
Did i come off as trying to be superior or elitist about his mistake? If thats the case that wasn't my intention i was just pointing it out to him, sorry.
It's ok. Was just pointing out I'd got in before the mods :D

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
So far my vote goes to Dice for the mirrors edge dlc, though it barely beats rockstar's gta 4 dlc which is better than the already superb original game.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Bethesda, but... they are the only company i've ever even bought DLC's from, at least until the Peninsular War one comes out for Napoleon: Total War that is ^_^

DSK-

May 13, 2010
It's best if its free. Fat chance of having that nowadays anyway.

Belvadier

May 17, 2009
Bethesda for Fallout 3 and Oblivion DLC and Gearbox for the Borderlands DLC. The Secret Armory of General Knoxx was the best value DLC i've ever purchased both for the quality of the content, the length of the content (10-15 hours) and the $10 price tag.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Bethesda and Valve. Shivering Isles was more of an expansion pack (There is still a difference), but the other stuff was good too. Valve does awesome free stuff, I wouldn't have paid for The Passing or Crash Course, but then I remember TF2.

Warrior Irme said:
So far my vote goes to Dice for the mirrors edge dlc
Huh, I didn't know there was one for Mirrors Edge, thanks for that.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
ProfessorLayton said:
Valve because it's free. That's really all I need, isn't it?
I second this. I've only paid for one DLC and I felt ripped off, so Valve are definitely my vote.