Who was the last enemy you killed?

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
rokkolpo said:
riku in his hardest form. (KH)

I HATE THAT FIGHT.
Of course you do. It IS the hardest fight in the whole game, barring Sephiroth.

Still, its not hard once you get to a certain level. Ansem Riku I mean. Seph can be difficult not mater what level u fight him at.
olikunmissile said:
A guy on MGO named LiQuId1991. Headshot with an M4 and no AR skill from across the map.
I need to play MGO with you. I keep getting into weird matches where noone can win.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Something huge, angry and half-machine.

Not gonna ruin it for anyone who hasn't done it yet though...

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
Ozzie in Chrono Trigger. Well, if you call opening a pit beneath his feet while he sat there like a little ***** killing him.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
rokkolpo said:

I HATE THAT FIGHT.

Still, its not hard once you get to a certain level. Ansem Riku I mean. Seph can be difficult not mater what level u fight him at.
i never bother grinding.
takes my eyes of the awesome storyline.

i fought him at lvl 34...........IT SUCKED.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'm pretty sure it was a Werewolf in Dragon Age: Origins ... either a Werewolf or one of the Ents [whatever they're called in the DA:O universe]

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
8-Bit_Jack said:
rokkolpo said:

I HATE THAT FIGHT.

olikunmissile said:
A guy on MGO named LiQuId1991. Headshot with an M4 and no AR skill from across the map.
I need to play MGO with you. I keep getting into weird matches where noone can win.
No one can win? o_O strange. But yes, I go by 4 characters (yes, I bought 4 slots....lol), Nineel, Coca Cola, Jenny and Jessie.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Amethyst Wind said:
I do believe it was a Husk. You better believe I pistol-whipped him good.
Husks are so boring with the pistol.Fucking flame thrower cannon thing.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
some guy bitching about everything in mw2, I got the winning kill with a throwing knife. I had to mute him he was screaming so loud in the lobby.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I was playing Dragon Age and was in the elven forest. I came across a woman who had turned into a werewolf begging for me to kill her (this is after she made me promise to tell her husband about her being dead, who, funny enough, made me accept a quest to find out what had happened to her). I wanted more information about it, so she told me about how the werewolves have more control of themselves than previously thought. I told her I would only kill her if she told me more. The werewolf then got whiney and attacked me.

So, naturally, I killed it.