Who would win in a fight: you or your avatar?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧

[HEADING=1]INJUSTICE LEAGUE[br]ASKS[br][small]-Who would win in a fight: you or your avatar?-[/small][/HEADING]​

It's come down to this: the individual depicted in your avatar has challenged you to a one-on-one fight and there's no escape. If there's multiple beings in your avatar, you may choose one to keep the match fair. If there is none, you must instead fight whatever inanimate object is in your avatar... come to life! Who would win, you or your avatar?

Myself, I wouldn't fancy my chances. While I obviously have size and strength on my side, he could just impale me using a magically propelled object, or repel me using a super-powered scream. Unless I could go for a surprise attack, being a mere muggle I'd be pretty much screwed. There isn't much more to say than that really.

[HEADING=3]TL:DR: You VS your avatar: who would win?[/HEADING]​
[hr]

[small]-JoJo-[/small]
[small]-Captain of the Henchmen-[/small]

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I think it goes without saying that my avatar would completely destroy me. A more one-sided fight you will never see.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Zim's repeated failure at everything might work in my favor, even though he's more than equipped enough to at least harvest my organs.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Since my avatar has no arms, legs or body in general apart from the head, I'd kick his non-existent ass.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
It would be a slap-fight of epic proportions.

Then I'd throw a ferret at him.
I feel pretty confident here.

(I mean this is guy who lost a fight with a potted plant once.)

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Since my Avatar is a logo, I think I'm pretty safe.

Since my Avatar is a logo of the most powerful intelligence agency in a fictional world, I think I'm screwed.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Which one? The robot or the thing she's running away from? Eh, I'm screwed either way.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Despite appearances the contrary, and me being male in decent shape. My avatar will destroy me, before I even get a chance to punch her.

And even then, where would I even hit her that wouldn't be blocked by a boob?

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Golden Boy here would unload Gate of Babylon at me, possibly holding back some of the more potent armaments for a mongrel not worthy of them. Nevertheless, skinny guy out of shape against rain of blades... I do think they wouldn't pureé me much, at least until I die and it's just overkilling a corpse.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
It depends.

If I'm fighting Emilia Clarke, I think I'd win because she's about 5'2" and teeny tiny.

If I'm fighting Daenarys, I reckon I'd still have a chance at kicking her ass.

If she's allowed to use her dragons, yeah, not so much.

Able Seacat

Jun 18, 2012
My avatar is helpless kitty so I wouldn't be able to bring myself to harm it and would die of a gizzlion scratches.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Depends.

If it is Shulk before he gets the Monado, it would be a decent fight. He wasn't a particularly skilled fighter, so I may at least have a chance.

If it is directly after he gets the Monado, then I would certainly win. Initially, the Monado can't harm people, so even though he has a more powerful sword and the ability to see into the future, I am immune to his weapon and should therefore have an easy time against him.

However, about halfway through the story, the Monado is "unlocked" and given the ability to harm people. At that point, I'd have no chance. Shulk would have one of the most powerful swords in existence, and he'd also be able to see into the future and predict my every move. Needless to say, I'm glad he's not overly vicious and has a tendency to back off when he realizes he's going to kill someone.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Hmm... probably not.

If we're talking the actual animated Nabeshin, pretty sure I'd lose. I mean, he can do this:

If we're talking the actual, real life, Shinichi Watanabe... maybe. He is a middle-aged anime director. I'd have a shot, at least.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Me vs Raul Julia as Gomez Addams? He would just win by walking into the damned arena. Raul Julia is just awesome.

Here is the proof:

And as a bonus:

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
My avatar is armed with liquid tiberium and heavy armour. I have a polo shirt, some khaki trousers and delusions of grandeur.

BRING IT ON.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
She's the greatest earthbender of all time, and a gutsy kid to boot. What do you think?

captcha: have courage. Yeah, that really helps when she's going all earthquake on my ass.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Me against Mordin Solus? Hmm...well let's see, how tough can a salarian doctor be?

Oh right...yeah, I'm hosed.

Angelowl

Feb 8, 2013
My avatar obviously, I am quite a beginner at fencing, I know no proper necromancy and I am merely a mortal and not some kind of angel/daeva/whatever that is.