Who would win in a fight: you or your avatar?

Oct 10, 2011
My avatar is a twisted, paper thin version of me with one huge arm and one skinny one. The real me is big and knows martial arts so I think I would win, but that would be some scary shit.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
My avatar is Hades, Lord of the Underworld. A God. A great big greek god. I like to think I would stand a chance. I like to think that maybe, just maybe I could throw something very random at him and win. Like an orange. That will work. I'll chuck an orange at his head and win that way. Huzzah!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
If my avatar is drawn in the fandom side of her character, she will win via dubstep, I cannot stand dubsteps!!!

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
My avatar is basically an Elvish version of me. So she's me, but better in every way.

... Man, I've set myself up to fail here. Destroyed by my own inadequacies, how embarrassing.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I might just be able to hold out in the fight for three days, but ultimately I would be overcome.

Majora is a tough cookie!

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I'm pretty sure Rarity would kill me with ease. She:

- Has magic and is capable of using it for offensive/defensive purposes
- Weighs a hell of a lot more than I do, being an equine and all
- Has a horn, which can be used to cut my stomach open or gore me
- Can kick my face off if spooked, yanno, being an equine and all
- Has backup who is basically a scream away, and said backup is a physical goddess
- Probably has plenty of other connections outside of friends to count on
- Can (and has) make a group of enemies submit to her will just by whining

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Grey fox from metal gear solid im pretty much dead before I begin. Although I have a fully operation metal gear rex in my garage so ill probably win

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
...I like having fantasies of grandeur, but those go away with a looney toon, uber-powerful psychic disciple of Magneto. I'd get creamed like the human I am.

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
hmm well....in all honesty...Im not going to say Im a guy who will run straight into battle...and if I saw my avatar standing in my room in the middle of the night...Id either
A: Break down and cry... or
B: get out of the house and burn it down...

by option B Id imagine it surviving somehow, so Im screwed either way.

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
Hmm. Whilst I'm sure any Techpriest worth his or her salt will have a number of gizmos up their sleeves to deal with a troublemaker like me, if I throw my phone on the ground, I might be able to get the jump on him whilst he tends to it's wounded machine spirit.

Of course, that all falls through if he has a couple of autonomous mechadendrites lurking under those red folds...

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Me or the Banshee Gundam... I'm trying to think of scenarios where I might possibly survive, but I can't seem to find any.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Well it sure as shit won't be me. My avatar is Kirby, and he's perfectly able and willing to eat me alive in a couple milliseconds.

SadisticFire

Oct 1, 2012
Probably could She's already destroying herself to the point she doesn't care if she really wanted to hurt me and I guess vice versa. But I'm a just a normal person where she is a rainboowww~

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
well if its me vs a DVD box I'd win if its the things on the box i think the captcha has it right

it's over

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Depends on the writer, sometime Joker can go toe to toe with Batman and sometimes he can barely sissy box.

Assuming he is killing joke Joker then I could possibly take him (assuming that he has no Joker gadgets or such, just a straight up fist fight).

Though if he won Joker probably won't kill me, he'd do something far more fucked up.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Hmm... I think wearing the Living Dress is greatly restrictive to one's movement, and the arms are greatly limited by the wings (should they be open) and one's sight is sometimes blocked by the face fans. Coupled with that its wearer in her 2010 days wasn't obsessed with weed and is wearing heels that could potentially crush bone (I'm exaggerating, obviously).

Considering that I can barely throw a punch, I think it would be an even fight. Even if I wouldn't want to harm the dress.